Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

I mean is anyone here questioning the fact that if Dwayne didnt play QB for 80% of the game last week we probably would have won? I have faith in that. 

You can argue that it was a bad decision to play Haskins last week or not, but the team was ready and well prepared and fired up last week. This isn't your Gruden softserve sundae night football. This team is about to go nuts tonight. Doc Walker will be frothing at the mouth in his easy chair. We're gonna take the food off their plate, and philly doesn't have much left but a half eaten chicken nugget. Believe we are gonna take that nugget and eat it while looking them in the eye. 

Cool, Calm, Collected. 

3 minutes ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

We could be playing him in the 4th after we have this game out of reach.

I can easily see that happening. Especially if we get an early lead. That could break their will to come back.

But really, I could see us winning, by anywhere from 1 point, all the way to a 30 point difference

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

I can easily see that happening. Especially if we get an early lead. That could break their will to come back.

But really, I could see us winning, by anywhere from 1 point, all the way to a 30 point difference

We are going to blow them out tonight.

2 minutes ago, repo_4 said:

Do we actually score on our opening possession tonight or do we keep the year long record of suckage alive rolling into the playoffs?

We started a new year ;)

Our first game of 2021

Something I just noticed : Panthers put Brian Burns Inactive today.

That shows you one of 3 things, since he started out extremely doubtful for our game, and virtually OUT ;

Either it shows how much the Panthers really wanted to beat Rivera...or maybe he could have aggravated his injury by playing. Although it could be just that it's Week 17, but I doubt that's the only reason ; otherwise why risk him in Week 16 ?

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

I just found out that I've got to be on top of my game at 8am tomorrow, so I can't justify watching football until gone 4am. Won't get to watch the game until about midday 😞.

Real life sucks sometimes. HTTFT.

I thought you would have been on furlough😃

2 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Nervous as F.  Why isn't it 8:15 yet?!!!  Time is moving so slowly.  One of the many reasons why I hate prime time games.

Especially HUGE primetime games. If it’s a primetime game in a lost season, eh....don’t care how slow time goes. Tonight though, different feeling 

56 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Game plan: 30 plus rushing attempts, dump the ball to Gibson and McKissic often, take shots deep against one of the worst secondary's in the league. Dominate on defense.

No need for trick plays on offense.

20 minutes ago, repo_4 said:

Do we actually score on our opening possession tonight or do we keep the year long record of suckage alive rolling into the playoffs?

Did see somewhere that no team this century went all season without scoring any points on their opening drive. Great, another record we don’t want. Let’s go Team.

38 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I got some Heineken for tonight’s game in honor of Heineken.

I am drinking a growler of lager from Fat Head Brewery out of Middleburg, OH.  Best Christmas present that I received!

14 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Especially HUGE primetime games. If it’s a primetime game in a lost season, eh....don’t care how slow time goes. Tonight though, different feeling 

Beating ****tsburgh broke that curse!

Archived