Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

I hope you are not a violent drunk!  I have been known to rip bathroom stall doors off during my destructive 20’s.  Now I will just use the F word.

Nah. I’m calm on the rare occasions that I drink. 

Having some uncle Jim and cherry vanilla coke. Actually not nervous (have no clue why 🤣). But honestly,  I believe we can win and give these young bucks hope in what Rivera is preaching.  This game is extremely important in that regard. It's going to set this team up for success in the future and give them the mentality to endure for the future. We haven't had that in quite some time.

Enjoy the ride, fellow ESers. 

And as always, HTTR!

I think the thing I am most nervous about right now is the refereeing.  The last two games they have been just awful with missed calls and downright incorrect calls.  The other teams have gotten away with holding our D line in particular.

Not the reason we lost those games...but something that worries me.

41 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Nervous as F.  Why isn't it 8:15 yet?!!!  Time is moving so slowly.  One of the many reasons why I hate prime time games.

My wife loved dragging me around today and accomplish errands while staying socially distanced. She thinks we should always play primetime. I told her if we start winning more she will get more days like this. She's rooting for the team, in her own way. 

I've had to alter my Sunday drinking schedule, lets do this boys and girls

Can’t wait. I think these men under Rivera will take care of their business, and that’s not a feeling I’m used to having with this team. Especially in January. 

Even better is that my good buddy is a huge Giants fan and he’s gonna have to watch it happen along with everyone else. 

Archived