Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

Let’s go boys.   Opportunity is right in front of you.   Go take it.   Dominate. 

show us you have it.  Show your fight!

seize this.  Man up and smack them in the damn mouth.  Kick some ass.  Show everyone you belong.  Make us proud!

HTTR!

• Like 3

Ha... Ron does the same thing I do with my WFT face mask. Puts a surgical mask underneath. That stupid cloth masks keeps falling off my nose as it doesn't have the metal strip to bend around your nose - such a bad design. The surgical mask keeps the cloth mask in place. 

• Like 1

I didn't even know you could declare 10 people inactive.  Why not IR some of them and activate people from the PS?  Are they trying to scrimp every bit of cash by denying some people bonuses?

• Like 1

It’s a funny thing...

On one hand, going 1-3 in September doesn’t mean anything now.  That was preseason for everybody.  All that matters is what you can put on the field now.  And we’re kinda formidable.

On the other, our demolition on the Eagles in week 1 was a clear harbinger of what would come.  And it’s the only reason this game even matters.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I feel like McLaurin is just a decoy tonight. Not sure how he can run on that ankle.

I think he’s going to get a couple of shorts tonight.... just to see if they can catch them sleeping. But the rest of the night... a decoy. Which is still valuable.

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

The world is about to KNOW who Chase Young is. 

Hail. 

The world already knows. It is Hurts who is going to be hurting afterwards. ;)

Edited by zskins

i really feel good about this game. especially since Alex, Terry and Gibson are active (has there been an update?). Chase and Sweat will cause chaos as usual. 

My main concern is keeping Jalen contained, outside of that, this should be a win for us. especially if that PHIL injury chart held up.

Just now, zskins said:

The world already knows. It is Hurts who is going to be hurting afterwards. ;)

With no primetime games yet this year other than Thanksgiving afternoon, I'm not certain they really do at the level they should. 

But they WILL, tonight. 

Got a nap in over here on the west coast during that afternoon slate of games. Feeling rested and ready to go. 

Looks like the only really crazy thing I missed was Seattle making a comeback. That offense is so dangerous.