Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Got a nap in over here on the west coast during that afternoon slate of games. Feeling rested and ready to go. 

Looks like the only really crazy thing I missed was Seattle making a comeback. That offense is so dangerous. 

Ive been pacing the house since noon and this dude got in a nap.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hurts is going to get himself some Young, Payne, and Sweat.

Or some young, sweaty, payne.

Chased around by Young, Sweaty Payne 😂

• Like 1

I havent had butterflies before a Washington football game in so long I forgot what it feels like. Yes. If we win we probably get demolished next week by Brady. But I dont care. I want the division title in Washington. 

• Like 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I havent had butterflies before a Washington football game in so long I forgot what it feels like. Yes. If we win we probably get demolished next week by Brady. But I dont care. I want the division title in Washington. 

At least we wouldn't have to play the Seahawks 1st round.....

• Like 1

something about Chase, I just feel like eventually he's going to be one of those guys who lines up for occasional specialty plays on offense, just so we can use him to intimidate other teams defenses too

9 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

With no primetime games yet this year other than Thanksgiving afternoon, I'm not certain they really do at the level they should. 

But they WILL, tonight. 

Doesn't the Steelers game count? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ive been pacing the house since noon and this dude got in a nap.

I haven't been very active in the insomnia thread this week. 

This is a crucial game, but I'm feeling good about it and our season as a whole. We have a lot to look forward to and be proud of. 

Well, I'm here with you all, beer in hand.  More beer in the fridge, either in celebration or sorrow.

Also, I know we haven't made the playoffs a ton over the years, but why is it always Tampa or Seattle?

• Like 1

Hard to believe the team is even in this position considering where they were a couple months into the season.  The opportunity is theirs, the control is in their hands.  Time to take advantage, and sweep a division rival in the process.

LESSSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOO!