Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

****!

I'm truly sorry to hear that.

Hang in there!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

In January, just like the good old days.

Playing in January will be a regular thing for years to come now*

*=regular season will still be going on in early January due to the 17 game season :) 

• Haha 2

So many philly players on the shelf.

The div is being served on a platter. All we have to do is take it. This is also the opportunity for a get-healthy game with a laugh-er. Its time to impose our will and sprint into the playoffs rather than limp.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulUnfinishedKoodoo-small.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

So many philly players on the shelf.

The div is being served on a platter. All we have to do is take it. This is also the opportunity for a get-healthy game with a laugh-er. Its time to impose our will and sprint into the playoffs rather than limp.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulUnfinishedKoodoo-small.gif

Where's the inactives list?

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Where's the inactives list?

They laid it to rest Cali, They tanked everyone! They knew we were beating their ass in front of the world, so they wanted to rest and watch someone else get their ass beat down.

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
41 minutes ago, London Kev said:

I just found out that I've got to be on top of my game at 8am tomorrow, so I can't justify watching football until gone 4am. Won't get to watch the game until about midday 😞.

Real life sucks sometimes. HTTFT.

Eurgh - that sucks bro.

I had similar but then got thrown a Week 17 lifeline when my training day got pushed to remote. I can stumble through a day of remote working and a few meetings on little/no sleep - couldn't do that if we had to be in school.

Enjoy it when you do get to watch it mate!

• Like 1
Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

We don't need to win, to get in.

We tie, and we're in.

Just statin the facts. And that's a fact.

That would be the perfect way to tie up this division....

3 minutes ago, Mpvanskins said:

The only thing that worries me is the possibility of Hurtz crushing us with his legs. Keep him in the pocket and stay in your lane on the rush. Do that and we win!

NFL is saying he torches our D for 5 TD's. That means we feed him grass all night! Don't disrespect our D that will put your lights out in the 2nd half..

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

That's really ****ty luck man. Hope things get better for you real soon.