Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

50 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

**** man..sorry to hear about your truck...I assume you were in it when it when down the cliff?..thank god your ok..I imagine the leg injury was from that?...hope things get better for you

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

You're waaaaaaaay behind.

Well..I drank a couple weeks ago and dont want to push it by drinking to early

3 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Win or lose it would be nice to  just avoid the the 17pt deficit we seem to require to wake up lol. 

It works for us.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

We used to be the polar opposite - by falling apart in the 2nd half. I'll take this version any day.

I mean, maybe that's what it takes to motivate our team.

Who knows, if they got a nice lead in the first half, maybe they'd slack off

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

I'm not nervous at all. Look at Eagles inactives and look at our guys. Close game or not, we should have zero trouble winning tonight. And if we don't? Then we don't deserve it. Simple as that. But I'm not worried

Opinions like that make me nervous. I am 1-6 in games I was confident we'd win and 5-3 in games I was nervous or worse!

15 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

**** man..sorry to hear about your truck...I assume you were in it when it when down the cliff?..thank god your ok..I imagine the leg injury was from that?...hope things get better for you

Well..I drank a couple weeks ago and dont want to push it by drinking to early

I was able to get everyone out safely and when I came back for it with help, it had slid down without me. If I was in it, I'd be dead.

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Is it realy going to be that sloppy wet rainy through the game?

At least it's Bermudagrass. It's good quality sod.

Here's some encouragement.

In a Sooner game, rain came down in buckets on their Bermudagrass, and it was a day that Freshman Samaje Perine scored five touchdowns and rushed for a record 427 yards to lead the Sooners to a 44-7 win. Perhaps nearly as impressive, after the game the bermudagrass field looked virtually untouched.

If Perine can do that in those conditions, no doubt Gibson will dominate in it.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I was able to get everyone out safely and when I came back for it with help, it had slid down without me. If I was in it, I'd be dead.

Not to be tone deaf and I mean this in all sincerity, but it seems like your luck was actually a LOT better than it could have been! Thank god it waited till everyone was out before it rolled down.

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

So sorry, dude.  Really. 

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Me:

“Babe we got a big game tonight that not only decides if we win the division to make the paloffs but a win will truly show the franchise is heading in the right direction and the culture is finally changing!”

Wife:

”Do you mind dying my hair?”

Well, do you mind?? Tell the Wifey she'd look smokin' with some burgundy and gold highlights. :D

Archived