Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

• Sad 13
Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Dallas' defense is their undoing.

Shows how important a defense is.

For Dallas, it's the main reason they fall short.

For us, it's the main reason we're likely winning the division

Stop it. We don’t talk about wins before it happens. Are you trying to jinx us?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm having the worst week of luck in my life. My nice new truck slid off a 1,000 foot cliff and my insurance had lapsed, dog fights, broke, leg injured, was suppose to open a restaurant and can't. Literally everything in my life has fallen apart this week. I'm already drinking and probably won't even get to see the game, which is probably a good thing. I's hate to be a jinx. 

Damn KB!  Maybe the game would be a good way to distract yourself from the madness.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's why I said "likely".

There's no argument against that word in this scenario

The hell there isn’t.

Nothing with this franchise is likely.

Nothing with 2020 football season is likely. 

Nothing with COVID is likely. 

Who would Philly hate to see in the playoffs more:  1) either Dallas or NYG; or 2) us?  No one hates the WFT.  The WFT does hate other teams (NYG, PHI, DAL) but they don't hate us.  (No one *hates* a team as bad as we've been for so long.  No one hates the Jets; you just mock them.  Actually, I hope they win.  One can only take so much utter futility and Detroit a few years back set the standard.  And everyone wants to see Chase Young play, especially against Tom Brady.  Seriously.  I could see Philly saying "we won't lie down and embarrass ourselves, but we're not going to put any more effort into the game than it requires to have fun on the last day of our season when many of us are getting cut next year."

Just now, stoshuaj said:

Is it wrong to hope for a quick Eagles score to start the game just to giggle at the inevitable meltdown in here?

Not merely that, but that's how we been rollin all year.

That's how we win.

That's our protocol.

Get dominated and fall behind in the 1st Half, and wake up in the 2nd Half.

We're so good, that we tease opponents into thinking they got us. Then the sleeping giant awakes

3 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Is it wrong to hope for a quick Eagles score to start the game just to giggle at the inevitable meltdown in here?

That's been fun all year. The same dolts swearing off this team and not wasting their Sundays anymore, every week.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Nothing with this franchise is likely.

Nothing with 2020 football season is likely. 

Nothing with COVID is likely. 

What chapter of "English for non-American NFL Football Fans" is this in?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

2 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Depends. 

Do we end up winning ?

Actually, if you know fans, regardless of score, or at what point it is in the game, there will be a meltdown at the first and every bad play, whether offense or defense 😆

• Haha 3
Just now, Spearfeather said:

Depends. 

Do we end up winning ?

Well, duh.....of course.  Never been on the good ship USS tanksalot.

I just get perverse pleasure watching the unhinged angst and professions of despair followed up by what I envision to be the running up the stairs like a 5 yr old.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Sorry for the misfortune. It may take time, but I know you'll bounce back, and stronger than ever, knowing you.

Let's all dedicate this win to @Koolblue13 🙏

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Sorry for the misfortune. It may take time, but I know you'll bounce back, and stronger than ever, knowing you.

Let's all dedicate this win to @Koolblue13 🙏

Thanks Malapro. I'm pretty down right now.

31 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Sounds like a country song. Stay focused you might be onto something 😉

:cheers:  I don't drink much anymore but the game starts at 0820 here and I'll do my best! :cheers:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well I don't believe in "jinxes" anyway

I’m with you.  This franchise has stunk to high hell for many many more reasons than anything I’ve said about anything.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Hang in there, man. Life is a staying game more than anything. Just keep yourself in the fight long enough to get to a good luck streak - you're due for one eventually!

• Like 1
Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Since I don't believe in jinxes, I naturally don't believe in a jjinx's ability to believe in me, or believe at all :)

I don't believe you said that.......😆😀

Hows everyone doing?..I got the family together and we cleaned house putting all Christmas stuff up..I started laundry..working on that getting baked and taking naps till game time..thinking about drinking beer..what y'all think?