Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2021

Cooked Crack

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

My dignity is intact. But you are right about the last word. **** is addicting. Still cant break that habit. :)

Sure it is. 

And yep, looking forward to Gov Fleece Vest cutting taxes for guys like me so I have more left over after my kid’s private school bills. :)

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Umm yeah guy. the video in the link is from a LoCo school board meeting. So take from that what you want. 

People lie through their teeth in church, congress, I can keep going on why the holy ground of a Loudon County School Board meeting isn't any more sacred.  Is history even taught in 1st grade in Loudon county?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Umm yeah guy. the video in the link is from a LoCo school board meeting. So take from that what you want. 

So, one nameless ‘parent’ says one nameless public school teacher is teaching 6 year olds that white people are evil. 

Don’t you think this would have gained steam from others if this was in any way true?  Wouldn’t somebody be like “hey my daughter went to school with her daughter and my daughter said the same thing”.  And then others ask their kids and on and on.  

When the headlines read like The Onion it’s probably best to not take it so seriously.

The transgender sexual assault you referenced, as an example, actually has some legs.  If you were going off about that, I would have let it slide.  But this whole white people are evil mess, only incredibly naive people who want to believe that’s true, actually believe that.  

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Yet Biden is ready to spend another 5 TRILLION without bankrupting the country?

Because he wants to pay for it by raising taxes.  Kinda different from Youngkin promising to cut taxes and increasing spending.

And that is exactly what I am going to come back with. Racism is racism. Period. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10149109/Loudoun-County-mom-claims-daughter-6-taught-born-evil-shes-white.html

Do you even understand what critical race theory posits?  

• Thanks 1

Awesome. Congrats. My reply was to someone who said CRT was a lie and was not being taught in LoCo schools. And I can tell you for a FACT that that is bull****. 

But the evidence you provided doesn’t support your opinion. That’s a huge red flag. 

What is Critical Race Theory? I think people see the word critical and just decide it isn’t for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Awesome. Congrats. My reply was to someone who said CRT was a lie and was not being taught in LoCo schools. And I can tell you for a FACT that that is bull****. 

Well, you can claim it. 

Kinda close, I guess. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Of course its not legit to someone who disagrees with it. That is the problem in our country right now. Mom goes to a school board meeting and spills her guts out and the other side says "seems legit". Scary times in this nation. And with that I will go back to the stadium and talk QB's. You all enjoy your echo chamber. 

Let me break this down. This isn’t “the problem with our country right now”. One of the problems with our country right now is the lack of people to use critical thinking skills. See those that disagree with you are engaged in critical thinking. You on the other hand are engaged in this-supports-my-narrative-so-I-refuse-to-look-at-it-critically. 

Others aren’t in an echo chamber. Which is why we all took the time to read your link, search for other articles that aligned with the story, researched on our own the origin to the story and slide, and asked you to elaborate and provide additional context. That right there, that’s critical thinking. That’s how we are able to ensure the things we are filing away in our brain of facts and truths…..are actually facts and truths. 

9 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

CRT isn’t a lie. Saying that CRT is being taught in K12 is a lie. 
By chance are you a trained educator? Either for children or adult learners? Are you an instructor? Are you versed in training and development? 

As someone who can answer yes to a couple of those….those disciplines are filled with theories and philosophical and psychological teachings. That’s how we learn to engage our students. It is how we ensure as a single entity we are able to hold the attention of and actually embed knowledge in our classes of multiple humans - simultaneously nonetheless.  

Would you be irate to learn that we also than teach differently to:

girls/women versus boys/men (END SEXISM IN SCHOOLS!) or

boomers/genx/mill/genz/k12 (END AGEISM IN SCHOOLS!) or

gifted vs special Ed (END ABLEISM IN SCHOOLS!)

So stop thinking that you have any degree of credibility or have come to us with any actual evidence. You are living a farce, we are not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

We take the obvious from it. There are no details given. Just rage for show. I mean how come nobody else in that student’s class has come forward to say that they were also taught they were born evil? No other parents picked up on this? 

Also 100% true stories:

54CA52A6-3472-417A-B42F-735DCB72ECC1.jpeg.2bd94d67c0a09a3a0233f64b645da2ee.jpeg438A3DCA-EF56-49CB-AF3C-260A213ECE85.png.e3393a28d9693ccd95c13a672a4e20e0.pngECF8B6A1-B241-476B-97C8-EF550996D1CB.png.a0463413cd9f8ce75e1ceb9a498f30b7.png

• Haha 7
  • Thumb up 1

Well just how much the "it's the economy, stupid" idea really matters versus just something the media likes to say, will be put to the test further as October added a half a million jobs and the unemployment rate ticked down to 4.6%

Now I have been a vocal critic of how the unemployment rate is calculated in the first place, and those criticisms don't wash away just because Biden is President, but for the sake of going with what is commonly accepted by the mainstream as your best indicators to go by?  The economy is in recovery and doing a lot better than a year ago, all current issues aside.

Edited by NoCalMike

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Well just how much the "it's the economy, stupid" idea really matters versus just something the media likes to say, will be put to the test further as October added a half a million jobs and the unemployment rate ticked down to 4.6%

Now I have been a vocal critic of how the unemployment rate is calculated in the first place, and those criticisms don't wash away just because Biden is President, but for the sake of going with what is commonly accepted by the mainstream as your best indicators to go by?  The economy is in recovery and doing a lot better than a year ago, all current issues aside.

none of that is going to matter until the supply chain issues are resolved. 

sorry, but that problem is directly impacting people on a day to day basis. 

and I got news for you - they aren’t going to fix it this monthly and holiday shopping is going to be a complete disaster, and Biden is going to take all the flak for it. 

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

While we're here, yo...wtf is going on Loudon County?  Did yall change your water supply or something?

RDT_20211105_132644136292787120142692.jpg

I'm going to take a wild guess that this is misinformation. Didn't even see that it was posted by a user named Team Tucker Carlson at first. Yep 100% bull without even looking

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 11/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, NoCalMike said:

I don't live in Virginia so I will watch from afar.  The GOP won, mostly by lying, but hey they are in office now and get their fair shot and improving things, so we will see how they do. 

More like "make things easier for them to win next time". I seriously doubt this guy has any ideas on what to do with Virginia.

On 11/5/2021 at 2:51 PM, Renegade7 said:

While we're here, yo...wtf is going on Loudon County?  Did yall change your water supply or something?

RDT_20211105_132644136292787120142692.jpg

Ihttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/loudoun-county-rapists-mother-it-was-an-accident-and-a-real-victim-wouldnt-sit-there-and-take-it%3f_amp=true

It’s unfortunate VA outlawed the death penalty.  Seems appropriate, not only for the little deviant but his mother as well.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Simmsy said:

More like "make things easier for them to win next time". I seriously doubt this guy has any ideas on what to do with Virginia.

Well he doesn't really have anything new or of substance.

He says he's going to remove some sort of grocery tax I didn't even know existed and give a gas tax holiday. Then after cutting all this revenue, he's going to raise teacher pay.

I was at a campaign event of his. He also mentioned lowering the price of housing. Trying to keep people from leaving the state of VA. Democrats causing lots of problems. Typical stuff for republicans.

He has the personality of a concrete wall.