Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

16 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ten bucks says it'll be more like the defense beating the goat with a no name managing. 

I dont want to play Seattle again..but if we get hot I do want another shot at them with out haskins at the helm

A no name quarterback leading a no name team. It’s perfect 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Super cool/quiet humble dude, he dated my girlfriends best friend while he was on the Vikings. Easy guy to root for, I texted him after the Panthers game and was honestly ecstatic he texted me back given the fact I haven’t talked to him in 2 years. Such a fanboy 😂. Let’s go Taylor!!!!!!! We all rooting for you 

• Like 8

Just now, max21 said:

Super cool/quiet humble dude, he dated my girlfriends best friend while he was on the Vikings. Easy guy to root for, I texted him after the Panthers game and was honestly ecstatic he texted me back given the fact I haven’t talked to him in 2 years. Such a fanboy 😂. Let’s go Taylor!!!!!!! We all rooting for you 

Give him a FaceTime call at halftime! Tell him ES has some feedback on the game plan. Lol

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

To play Seattle next week, we'd need Bears to beat Saints.  I think that is as likely as us winning...

Then it's 1 GB vs 7 Bears and 3 Seattle vs 4 WFT.

If Saints and Seattle win, 1-4 alive and we go to GB. 

Go Bears!

Da Bears GIFs | Tenor