Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Seattle Football Team

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m not going to blame the guys who are actually good for fighting hard enough for their coaches that they outweighed the bad players they line up next to. Do I wish we would end the season in position for a stud QB prospect? Of course. But it’s been nice seeing some real fight and grit in this team for the first time since Gibbs II, it bodes well for the future under Rivera. 

Totally agree.  Love it--and we know we need a QB.

Also--why are we throwing the ball so much with Haskins???  We have to get positive yardage on first down.

Jon Vilma: "Scott Turner told us how much more comfortable he is with Haskins now."

Turner proceeds to call 3 screens behind the LOS basically for his first three throws.

How unconfident was he in him before that and why did they play him if that was the case?

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m not going to blame the guys who are actually good for fighting hard enough for their coaches that they outweighed the bad players they line up next to. Do I wish we would end the season in position for a stud QB prospect? Of course. But it’s been nice seeing some real fight and grit in this team for the first time since Gibbs II, it bodes well for the future under Rivera. 

I don't disagree - My greater point is we have done this for twenty years.  Being an average team at best, with a couple of slightly better than average, just has gotten old.  

Archived