Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter Weather Thread

China

7 hours ago, Springfield said:

I hate that this thread is now just another politics thread in the tailgate. Don’t bother arguing the point, you’re not going to change my mind.

It was much better when we could talk nerdy things like QPF and rates and Miller B’s without having to wade through copy pastes of Ted Cruz Twitter links. Whatever, I guess that’s what the tailgate is at this point.

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

^Thank you! Leave politics in the politics threads, and winter weather for the winter weather threads, in my opinion. 

EunwC0VUcAQgZKk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I guess Cruz can’t say anything bad about AOC after she raised several million dollars for his state....

So far the response has been she didn't raise the money so she is just grandstanding. Oh yea, and she lies. It's amazing the mental gymnastics these idiots go through to keep their blind hate going. 

• Sad 1

It's warmer here today, the snow is gone. I have power and water. I went to the grocery store yesterday for staples. I was able to get bread. No eggs or milk, which is what I wanted. I hope that the stores get new supplies this week. Some people in Texas still without. I'm grateful for what I have and I didn't lose anyone.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's warmer here today, the snow is gone. I have power and water. I went to the grocery store yesterday for staples. I was able to get bread. No eggs or milk, which is what I wanted. I hope that the stores get new supplies this week. Some people in Texas still without. I'm grateful for what I have and I didn't lose anyone.

I am over 90 hours without water at this point.  Luckily never lost power.  Walmart can't keep up with the water demand...shelves are always low or empty.  Refilling the jugs I have while at work, but had to haul them home until today.  Roads are finally driveable.  It's cloudy but in the 40s.  Now its puddle city around here.

• Like 2