Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter Weather Thread

China

You laugh now but the South doesn't get 2 or 3 feet of snow on the norm

Just like we don't get 2 feet here. The last 2 feet we got in DC was like 10 years ago where Ovechkin had like a hat trick against the Pens.

I don't see why people like all this snow. It's fun to look at but eventually you need to shovel it off and drive to the doctor or drive to the grocery store. So then what?

Even if it's not the snow it's the extreme frozen condensation on your car, or the icy dangerous roads. I had to venture out Monday to drive to the doctor since I have weekly appointments now for treatment. I was driving out of the complex here and suddenly lost control. Car started skidding and I couldn't control it. I was lucky nobody else was on the road because **** like that is dangerous as ****, especially on the smaller roads.

Edited by ixcuincle

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

You laugh now but the South doesn't get 2 or 3 feet of snow on the norm

Just like we don't get 2 feet here. The last 2 feet we got in DC was like 10 years ago where Ovechkin had like a hat trick against the Pens.

I don't see why people like all this snow. It's fun to look at but eventually you need to shovel it off and drive to the doctor or drive to the grocery store. So then what?

Even if it's not the snow it's the extreme frozen condensation on your car, or the icy dangerous roads. I had to venture out Monday to drive to the doctor since I have weekly appointments now for treatment. I was driving out of the complex here and suddenly lost control. Car started skidding and I couldn't control it. I was lucky nobody else was on the road because **** like that is dangerous as ****, especially on the smaller roads.

In 2015 there was a top 5 storm in DC since records have been kept, no?

I have always enjoyed snow because outside of one job, I've always made sure to live within walking distance.  For easy travel and weather/car failure purposes.  I like to hike as well, and consider it a challenge/workout.  Love to shovel as well.  Its a workout that helps the greater cause, and springboards me in to getting in better shape.

I sympathize though, obvious why many hate it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In 2015 there was a top 5 storm in DC since records have been kept, no?

I have always enjoyed snow because outside of one job, I've always made sure to live within walking distance.  For easy travel and weather/car failure purposes.  I like to hike as well, and consider it a challenge/workout.  Love to shovel as well.  Its a workout that helps the greater cause, and springboards me in to getting in better shape.

I sympathize though, obvious why many hate it.

i love snow bc i gets snow days for work and get paid to stay at home lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Oh my god you’re such a sissy

yeah man you gotta shovel it. Like the 3 times it happens a year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1