Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

Just now, cougs said:

This is what frustrates me so much, Allen supposedly knows this offense, but the results are the same as When Haskins is in.  I still believe that Haskins has the best upside. It seems like we are cutting of our nose to spite our face. We are trying to teach Haskins some lesson, but we are not getting better results in the meantime. 

I think his attitude did him in inside the building.

I also think it was never about Allen vs. Haskins but Haskins vs. Haskins.

That doesn't erase the point that the team isn't any better with Allen vs. with Haskins. Because that's accurate. 

If today's game by the offense isn't enough to let Rivera know this team isn't going anywhere regardless of the QB under center, I don't know what will.  I understood Rivera's reasoning for sitting Haskins, but if you can't beat the NYG......comfortably, the season is a wrap.  A close loss today, but next week against Dallas is likely going to be an embarrassment.  I suppose you can let Kyle Allen be fed to the wolves next week, but Haskins should probably be given a shot against the Giants next time. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Looking out for his own health, man. We draft Trevor Lawrence and he has a comfortable backup career and never has to play another snap, no risk of CTE at all!

I jokingly thought to myself, what if he's in on the scheme.  Ron promised him a job for life if he secures Trevor Lawrence.  

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

If Dan asks Ron to fire Turner after the season; will Ron make his stand?  They are coaches who stood ground for their assistants and ending up getting fired.

Dan should not be asking anyone to fire anyone, it’s Rivera’s coaching staff period if the arrangement is as we’ve been told. 

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

If Dan asks Ron to fire Turner after the season; will Ron make his stand?  They are coaches who stood ground for their assistants and ending up getting fired.

lol Dan needs to do NOTHING, just stay out of it. Rivera will hold his coaches to the same standard he holds hos players I am sure of it. 

Archived