Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's the kind of fumble where you wonder if a dude is point shaving 

Looking out for his own health, man. We draft Trevor Lawrence and he has a comfortable backup career and never has to play another snap, no risk of CTE at all!

I guess that situational awareness training didn't sink in for Allen, Rons gonna get killed for putting Allen in and he deserves every bit of the shade.

This kid made 2 terrible turnovers, one I still haven't a clue as to what he was thinking and that last TO was just careless.

Looking out for his own health, man. We draft Trevor Lawrence and he has a comfortable backup career and never has to play another snap, no risk of CTE at all!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Maybe.

Even if Allen does it, it doesn't erase the bad pick, fumble and sack.

He can break even at best today at this point. 

This is what frustrates me so much, Allen supposedly knows this offense, but the results are the same as When Haskins is in.  I still believe that Haskins has the best upside. It seems like we are cutting of our nose to spite our face. We are trying to teach Haskins some lesson, but we are not getting better results in the meantime. 

Archived