Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think somebody blew a route.  

That would have landed right in Inman’s gut.  I would love to know who Haskins was actually trying to throw to. 

I am thinking the same thing that Inman was the target

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Kyle Allen time...

Even if this happens it doesn’t make us better. Dwayne isn’t good right now but it seems either is the rest of the offense.  The offense simply isn’t NFL quality. 

Just now, cougs said:

Even if this happens it doesn’t make us better. Dwayne isn’t good right now but it seems either is the rest of the offense.  The offense simply isn’t NFL quality. 

That’s simple conjecture and wishful thinking on your part. Let’s actually see how Allen runs the offense then draw conclusions.

1 minute ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

Haskins SUCKS.  The WFT is only asking the guy to be a game manager and move the chains.  Keep drives alive.  Control the clock and he can't do anything.  The only time he starts to show progress is when the other team is up 14-17 points and playing soft.  He. Sucks.

Okay... so... Why say this when he's not playing bad today? He's not pushing the ball down field, but he's certainly not "sucking" so far today.

Credibility comes with observing the good and the bad. 

1 minute ago, cougs said:

Look at the personnel. Other than McLaurin none of our skill players would start on another team. 

Just now, Partag said:

I would try Allen, it could change the rythm. What do we have to loose...

What we have to LOSE is a top pick for a new QB. If Haskins is really this bad, why not ride him to 2-3 wins and a shot at another top 3 pick, instead of bringing in Allen to get us to 6-10 and maybe a 11-12 pick?

Archived