Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

Just now, KDawg said:

Ā 

Okay... so... Why say this when he's not playing bad today? He's not pushing the ball down field, but he's certainly not "sucking" so far today.

Ā 

Credibility comes with observing the good and the bad.Ā 

It's an entire body of work.Ā  I'm sure it'll be completely true by the 3rd quarter.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Thatā€™s simple conjecture and wishful thinking on your part. Letā€™s actually see how Allen runs the offense then draw conclusions.

Itā€™s funny how they ā€œknowā€ how Allen would look while at the same time wanting to see if Haskins develops. HaĀ 

Just now, Thirtyfive2seven said:

It's an entire body of work.Ā  I'm sure it'll be completely true by the 3rd quarter.

Ā 

It absolutely could be.

Ā 

But let's wait to see it in today's game before we start with it. I mean, do what you want... I just prefer to stay as positive as I can for as long as possible before I let the darkness consume me.Ā 

1 minute ago, Chump Bailey said:

Lamar has a freaking cannon arm

Ā 

poor accuracy. If he didn't have such good vision, leadership/charisma and ability to run people would have the same conversations about him than they would with Haskins.Ā 

Just now, heyholetsgogrant said:

I think this defense is better than years past, I still think there is layover from years past when it was open season on our D.

I agree - the defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down last season.Ā  They couldn't cover anyone.Ā  They couldn't stop the run.Ā  They were all around bad.Ā  At least this year they have talent, determination, and desire.Ā Ā 

Painful for me to watch Hollywood Brown, one of my mega man crushesĀ pre draft.

Ā 

Defense looks great but worried the offense is going to wear them down again. Hopefully they can sustain a drive coming up.

Ā 

Fun to see Chase cheerlead on the sidelines.Ā We got so many quiet personalities on defense. Chase isnā€™t quiet.

Archived