Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

Well at least Robert still sucks. Pretty sure when he got hit there he looked like he was exploding like one of those old Crash Test Dummies toys the same way he did on every single play he ran here. You know what he looks like in the pocket? He looks like one of those inflatable guys you see outside the car dealerships flailing around uncontrollably. I remember when a lot of people on here thought he didn’t suck at quarterback too.

Just now, IrepDC said:

A lot to talk about, but the QB is always #1. When everyone is out of their feelings and looks at the film, I think they'll see that Haskins took a step forward today(not to be read as a step as far forward as you wanted). Plenty of room to grow, but I saw a few steps back on track today. A few 3rd down completions to move the chains. A couple mid range darts. Taking the check down when he doesn't see what he likes. Continuing to watch.

not enough of a step for it not to be an open competition. I agree when you take a step back and watch development he surely has gotten better. But to act like he has the right to grab the reins and no one else can try to claim them is nuts. 

I still think he should have full time until half way unless he doesn't build, but he is not building at the speed his draft capital predicted so he doesn't get all of that capital invested into his development. 

**** me mclaurin you the man that was a great throw! 

Now maybe haskins can make the screens and dumpoff throws that allow those throws to happen more regularly! 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eh, down 21 and your offense is anemic and your QB just got hit, going for it on 4th down is pointless.  

He went for it earlier. I don’t think this was giving up. 

Your own coach thinks you suck so bad he gives up at the end of games. 

Archived