Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hate to sound defeatist,  but in my heart of hearts, I knew this would happen. This team just never has good things for long.

I have always thought people playing under Snyder KNOW.  Bad s*** bout to happen.  Why even try.

Snyder needs to go.  Sorry.  Climate has gone the Venus route since he's been here.

Once again, if Snyder REALLY loved the team, he'd have stepped down already.

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Feel bad for him?  Poor Dwayne..........**** him!  I don't feel bad for some punk ass, horrible QB that is paid millions and can't hit a wide open receiver/back 5 yards away.  And one that takes sacks for 18 yards, knowing the defender was there and could have thrown it away.  Guy is a ****ing joke, we need to quit wasting time on him and give our back-up snaps so he is a better back-up for the next QB we draft/sign.

Yeah, I do. It sucks not living up to expectations and missing out on millions of dollars and a long term contract. I agree that he should be benched, he clearly doesn't have the skills. Doesn't mean I can't feel for him as a person. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

dude. It’s fine to dislike him as a QB. But you always take it an extra step...you even said you’d rather watch Allen even if he’s worse the QB just to avoid seeing Haskins’ face and now here you are taking about...his chain? There’s a racial undertone to the **** you say that I just cannot ignore, you’re saying stuff you’d never say about a white QB and you even admitted that when you said you didn’t care if Allen was even worse. This undertone is in all your posts about Haskins and it’s grimy

Thank you.................took everything for me to water down my response to this clown in fear of getting banned. Meanwhile this guy roams freely saying racist ****. 

Archived