Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN Reporting that RBG Has Passed

Corcaigh

In normal times it would be great to reflect on her great life, her contributions and that fact she lived longer than a majority of people. 

But it's hard to do that with the current environment and what this means for every single person in the states future.

It seems this is going to be a worse case scenario to end the year and begin the next. 

• Sad 3

She was such a force of good for the country and a model of how to live a life of service. I think before we think about politics and how scared we should be about the stacking of the court we should spend a moment to acknowledge and thank a woman who fought for this country's people literally to her breath.

I am very scared about the future though. Murkowski said that she will not vote to confirm. If two other Republicans follow suit than McConnell will not have his way. I have zero doubt that McConnell will not shrink from rushing a vote for a judge disregarding his BS about dead duck Presidents.

• Like 4

RIP RBG.... 

Not as fearful as you guys, even if someone gets jammed through, I can't see how that benefits the GOP during the election. 

Trump will be debating the VP of the Pres whom McConnell denied a SC Justice nominee to.  I can't see any logical argument for not allowing our democracy to settle the question. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Not as fearful as you guys, even if someone gets jammed through, I can't see how that benefits the GOP during the election. 

The next election is for 4 years.  This appointment would give conservatives a two vote majority for a generation.  This is, again, a disaster.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1