Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Washington QB Alex Smith cleared by his surgical team for full football activity

justice98

47 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Gotta go with Chris Evans in the Alex Smith movie.

image.gif.4f15fa706e1968732f240c397f207c53.gif

Dude is a real life Captain America. An honest to goodness muscle bound true life hero with the ethics of a boy scout. A leader  beyond reproach.

How did you get that gif of me? That was o.e tough log.

16 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

JP Finlay said: “Movement looks good.”

Arghhh, am I crazy or does Alex look kinda gimpy out there???

Yeah after the handoff looks to be limping.  Doesn’t look good to me. 

11 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:
With the expected rain storm Sunday this could turn into a game where we actually run for four quarters and control the clock.

A Gibson, Lamar, McKissic, triumvirate along with a few key passes may be just what the doctor ordered for our ailing qb.

Add that to the growing list of reasons why Heinicke should get the start, even if Alex is healthy. His mobility alone should be a huge factor. 

Rapoport: Alex Smith 'looking basically like his old self' at practice Friday

https://sports.yahoo.com/rapoport-alex-smith-looking-basically-180705534.html

Apparently Alex Smith was lighting it up in practice today. Throwing mid-range lasers right into receivers hands and tossing 50 yard rainbows that drop on a dime.

After practice he even won a tap dancing duel with Chase Young and the d-line. /p

Looks like he’s a strong go for Sunday!

The Cowboys brass are huddled in the front office war room saying...

image.gif.8288895d715561aad56fb1c1c7c24f98.gif

Ohh yeah!!!

22 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Shhhhh, it's a secret how he performed today.  LOL

/

Alex looks (relatively) incredible. Night and day from the way he was semi-hobbling around yesterday.

This guy aint human. He must have blood with wolverine’s healing factor coursing through his veins.

If When he wins on Sunday this will go down as the greatest revenant story since biblical times.

46 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

It's  a ruse......they are showing clips and audio pumping Alex up (gimpy pocket passer). They will start Heiny as the running threat.

If it's that easy for fans to figure out that it's a ruse, then I gotta figure surely that the opponents can see that it's a ruse. And of course, our team would know that they know it's a ruse.

So, why bother going thru the trouble of a ruse, if they see right through it anyway ?

Unless it's a fake ruse. Or they're faking a fake ruse. Or pretending to fake a fake ruse, and just playing deeper mind games to the point that Philly isn't quite sure what kind of fake that it is ?

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If it's that easy for fans to figure out that it's a ruse, then I gotta figure surely that the opponents can see that it's a ruse. And of course, our team would know that they know it's a ruse.

So, why bother going thru the trouble of a ruse, if they see right through it anyway ?

Unless it's a fake ruse. Or they're faking a fake ruse. Or pretending to fake a fake ruse, and just playing deeper mind games to the point that Philly isn't quite sure what kind of fake that it is ?

Just like play action passing, even when it is done poorly, teams still fall for it.  This QB ruse gambit will still fool the eagles into spending downs of hours prepping for Alex.....

16 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Nash equilibrium is a ****.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You have it all wrong. It is a ruse fake.

Archived