Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Washington QB Alex Smith cleared by his surgical team for full football activity

justice98

46 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Alex Smith proves the world wrong, for 11,457th time.

What is actually left, for people to doubt him for ?

Are people really gonna doubt his next inevitable accomplishment - to take us to the Super Bowl, win the Lombardi as well as SBMVP ?

I've been calling this scince he was cleared to play and started playing

13 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If it's that easy for fans to figure out that it's a ruse, then I gotta figure surely that the opponents can see that it's a ruse. And of course, our team would know that they know it's a ruse.

So, why bother going thru the trouble of a ruse, if they see right through it anyway ?

Because fans have nothing to lose if they're wrong.

47 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Midnight on Sunday night is going to be crazy - because for us fans, it will either be one extreme emotion, or the extreme emotion on the opposite end of the spectrum, depending on outcome.

Yep. Either we're going to the playoffs or we're in the Zach Wilson sweepstakes. 

3 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Any news yet this week on how "the calf" is doing?  It looked like in the game that on the encroachment that happened late in the game, Alex took another hit to the right leg and was wincing. Curious if there's been any word on his health /plans for practice this week. 

They start practicing tomorow i think, so i don’t think we’ll hear anything until tomorrow/Thursday/Friday. 

Archived