Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Washington QB Alex Smith cleared by his surgical team for full football activity

justice98

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Not true. If we both lose out, then the winner of tomorrow's Dallas vs Philly game, would be the Division Winner

Oh yeah you (and the others responding) are correct. I didn't even factor in the other two NFC East teams. Whoops.

Speaking of Philly vs Dallas ; I know some people won't like this, but I think it would be better to pull for Dallas in that one...IF both us and the Giants lose tomorrow.

Because then, if the Giants lose next week, it means that us and Philly would be playing each other for the Division.

So obviously Philly would be far more motivated against us in Week 17, if the Division is on the line for them, than if they lost to Dallas tomorrow and were eliminated from the playoffs.

Then of course, they would have nothing to play for (win for) other than spoiler against us.

16 hours ago, TheShredder said:

The coaches film from last week clearly shows that Smith's experience in identifying presnap reads and decisive progressions should have yielded a win vs Haskins weaknesses and football immaturity.  It's clear cut. 

You don't have to sell me on Alex vs Dwayne, I've been on that train. I'm simply pointing out even with a healthy Smith this offense struggles to put up points, with a limited Alex this game is a challenge.  

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Speaking of Philly vs Dallas ; I know some people won't like this, but I think it would be better to pull for Dallas in that one...IF both us and the Giants lose tomorrow.

Because then, if the Giants lose next week, it means that us and Philly would be playing each other for the Division.

So obviously Philly would be far more motivated against us in Week 17, if the Division is on the line for them, than if they lost to Dallas tomorrow and were eliminated from the playoffs.

Then of course, they would have nothing to play for (win for) other than spoiler against us.

Philly scares me. I think there's a more than 50% chance they win the division. With Alex, I put this game at 50-50. Without Alex, 25-75. I think we lose to Philly no matter who starts. Jalen Hurts scares me that much.

To me, this game decides our division.

Archived