Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Washington QB Alex Smith cleared by his surgical team for full football activity

justice98

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

From now on am trusting @Koolblue13 over Schefter on injuries  😀

stinks about Terry though

I was real hopeful about Terry.

Now I'm devastated.

It has me thinking, if you could only choose one player to be able to play Sunday, either Smith or McLaurin, I'd actually have a hard time answering that.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Now I'm devastated.

It has me thinking, if you could only choose one player to be able to play Sunday, either Smith or McLaurin, I'd actually have a hard time answering that.

Not me. Our WRs suck, but imagine Haskins throwing without TMac there.

The Sims need to have a big day. Maybe Wright can step up.

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Not me. Our WRs suck, but imagine Haskins throwing without TMac there.

The Sims need to have a big day. Maybe Wright can step up.

My question was, if you had to choose between Smith and TMC playing :)

So in that scenario, if Haskins is playing, that would mean TMC is actually playing.

If Smith is playing, then he'd have practically no receivers without TMC.

So which would you choose ?

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

My question was, if you had to choose between Smith and TMC playing :)

So in that scenario, if Haskins is playing, that would mean TMC is actually playing.

If Smith is playing, then he'd have practically no receivers without TMC.

So which would you choose ?

Oh yeah, good point. Smith. Huge drop off. The target doesn't matter when the person firing it is an imbecile and doesn't take it seriously.

1 hour ago, Redd said:

It's funny because the Panther fans want to lose.  It's just the players are gunning for a win to stick it to Ron.

Why would the Panther  players want to stick it to Ron? Pretty sure he was fired.  I don’t think the players would have animosity towards him unless there is something I don’t know about.

Let's not forget that Gibson has the same status as Smith.

So imagine if TMC does not play, but we have Smith and Gibson.

That's actually great for Smith. We'd have a much better run game, and less pressure on Smith and his leg.

And less pressure on finding a decent receiver open.

But yeah, the Sims Brothers really need to step up.

My sleeper is Robert Foster.

I think its just a matter of time before he makes some big plays.

Also, be thankful they moved our game to 4pm.

That's 3 extra hours of Calf Massages for Alex

massage GIF

Because Burns is out and the other Carolina EDGE guys are playing hurt, I hope that buys Cam Sims the time to separate against the crappy Carolina corners. We are going to also need Steven Sims and it wouldn’t hurt to have AGG active if he’s been looking good at practice. We are going to really need the receivers in the passing game because Thompson and Chinn are both good flats defenders, which will not help Logan Thomas or McKissic 

2 minutes ago, method man said:

Because Burns is out and the other Carolina EDGE guys are playing hurt, I hope that buys Cam Sims the time to separate against the crappy Carolina corners. We are going to also need Steven Sims and it wouldn’t hurt to have AGG active if he’s been looking good at practice. We are going to really need the receivers in the passing game because Thompson and Chinn are both good flats defenders, which will not help Logan Thomas or McKissic 

On the other side of the Carolina ball, McCaffrey is unlikely to play. He's doubtful, the same as McLaurin. It's a bad day for the "Mc" families.

The losses of both McCaffrey and McLaurin could be the great equalizer. Or offset each other, and return us to being decent favorites, hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'll be more specific.

If you were forced to play only one of these 2 players Sunday, and only one. Which one would it be ?

Post-Calf Smith. Or McLaurin ? :)

Do you sacrifice a solid receiver or a solid QB ?

Post calf smith is not a solid QB so McLaurin

29 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'll be more specific.

If you were forced to play only one of these 2 players Sunday, and only one. Which one would it be ?

Post-Calf Smith. Or McLaurin ? :)

Do you sacrifice a solid receiver or a solid QB ?

No real choice here. You have to take McLaurin under those conditions.

The last time he played Smith was only a shadow of the qb that led us to a 4 game winning streak.

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

Good news that Alex took full practice, but then there's Terry, I know who can fix him.

GenuineFarflungGrunion-size_restricted.g

While he’s at it Mr Miyagi should teach him the crane kick so Carolina can’t sack him.

”If do right, no can defense.”

36 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Panthers have McCaffrey, Okung and Pride listed as doubtful. Logan Thomas and Sims must have a big game.

If Okung’s not playing Chase Young and Sweat should feast too.

Amen to that.

53 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

If Gibson is healthy, use him in more receiver sets and keep Mckissic in as many plays as possible.

I’d actually do the opposite- Gibson has had a ton of success out of the backfield but despite his WR background in college he doesn’t look great there. McKissic on the other hand looks really natural catching the ball and running it, although he’s not as physical as Gibson (who had really been outstanding and I didn’t expect him to be a punishing runner). I love the idea to get them both of the field.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Now I'm devastated.

I wouldn’t. 

McLaurin is a laser lock for Haskins. It’s almost better to play without McLaurin if Haskins is playing... and in your scenario it’s one or the other. 

Archived