Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Let’s try to stay focused on the topic of the thread and not let this get derailed into political discussion centred around BLM and what surrounds that. It’s Ok to reference tweets like the latest from Del Rio as that’s relevant to the thread, just be careful to not spin off into a side conversation about the general issue as opposed to how it impacts (if it does) the team. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

or ‘demoted’

If it's Schoen from the Bills, I like him.  if its Morocco Brown -- I don't get the appeal, he was in charge of FA here during a pretty bad period on that front.  Though he doesn't have a good rep and is supposed to be a super good guy. 

I hope it's Kyle but wouldn't hate it if its Schoen. 

Back on topic, the vague posts about something bad or what not coming down the pipe, hopefully it's nothing or at least nothing major. Do any of you ever feel like some people just always live in a bubble of chaos, Dan seems to be in that bubble.

Edited by dyst

40 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah am wondering about Kyle.  Hope not.  

This. And for all the people saying we don’t draft well, Kyle is very well respected around the league. There is a reason for that. 

We needed new pro personnel guys, but I expected Rivera to have a hand in a lot of those decisions. 

Also, regarding JDR and his tweets, I’m starting to just separate my football from any expectation of decency. I’d take Tyreke Hill here. I’d take a young Mile Vick. And, I’ll keep JDR. I love football guys with high character, but I’ve given up the dream of fielding a winning team with choir boys that also share my political beliefs. 

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Why?..this del rio to retire **** is bs...cause someone said something you dont like or agrees with someone you dont care for well get the **** over it for **** sakes..

I don’t think it’s a real thing but if it were, it wouldn’t be because people on ES don’t like what he said, it would be because he lost the locker room which is definitely a a realistic possibility.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Why?..this del rio to retire **** is bs...cause someone said something you dont like or agrees with someone you dont care for well get the **** over it for **** sakes..

The whole thing is nothing I'll debate, here or on any forum, but bottom line: Jack Del Rio is a high profile coach on a team that is very high profile with this name change, in a very volatile time. I don't care if he thinks the earth is flat or if he's about to make a breakthrough on the cure for cancer during his time off, he and every member of the team needs to be invisible until the dust settles, and preferably after it too.

• Like 3

Smh... how pumped was this whole fan base when del rio was hired? I for one was happy with the Rivera hiring but ecstatic about del rio... now he voices his opinion and people want him fired. Not because of anything job related, just because you don’t agree with his stance on a non-football related issue. Truly disappointing, That’s just not how things should work. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Because he's activerly promoting social ignorance and even on the verge of conspiracy theories. It's distracting and not a good way to represent a billion dollar enterprise. And there's no telling how this will affect the locker room full of black men. Nobody gives a **** what he thinks, but a LOT of people may give a **** about what he does. His actions are what I criticize, and they should be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

The whole thing is nothing I'll debate, here or on any forum, but bottom line: Jack Del Rio is a high profile coach on a team that is very high profile with this name change, in a very volatile time. I don't care if he thinks the earth is flat or if he's about to make a breakthrough on the cure for cancer during his time off, he and every member of the team needs to be invisible until the dust settles, and preferably after it too.

100%... but u do know that your rational is not the reason why people want him fired...

Why is anyone surprised we are making changes to the personnel department? Ron wants his own guys. When was Warren let go from Carolina? Maybe, when He came available; Ron decided he wanted him. So, that could be the reason  odd timing of the firing. If Ron decides Kyle is gone, he will be gone also.

Ron is the ultimate man with the power. No way he takes the job, without Dan giving him the power.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Smh... how pumped was this whole fan base when del rio was hired? I for one was happy with the Rivera hiring but ecstatic about del rio... now he voices his opinion and people want him fired. Not because of anything job related, just because you don’t agree with his stance on a non-football related issue. Truly disappointing, That’s just not how things should work. 

Thank you!!...**** you social ****ing media

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Thank you!!...**** you social ****ing media

I’ve learned that while it’s influential, social media isn’t as indicative of what the general populace feels as I thought.

but that’s a completely different topic.

19 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Because he's activerly promoting social ignorance and even on the verge of conspiracy theories. It's distracting and not a good way to represent a billion dollar enterprise. And there's no telling how this will affect the locker room full of black men. Nobody gives a **** what he thinks, but a LOT of people may give a **** about what he does. His actions are what I criticize, and they should be.

I mean is pressing a button on a phone considered an action? Because that’s all he’s really doing.

27 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

He is a leader in this organization, needs to shut the hell up and focus on coaching & leading. Not spending time on twitter

We all need to have very high standards for leaders of this team. The amount of time he has spent on twitter, talking about things other then football, is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1