Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, dyst said:

Lastly, can Snyder be the first owner to ruin two brands. The Redskins and whatever name we chose next? 

Snyder might go so far as to ruin the color RED for all future generations of Americans - he's that good at it!

• Haha 1

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

It's more anti-BLM ****.

Hey Riggo I appreciate ya trying to explain...why anyone would be against the bureau of land management is beyond me.

See how far off I am...I dont even understand what jason is trying to say in that tweet.

• Haha 3

Jack Del Rio is so blind to the reality of the situation. People like him always highjack the suffering of others and try to delegitimize what people go through.

Probably keeps his mouth shut his entire life when people are legitimately suffering but now that his BS is frowned upon, he wants to give his opinion on what is right and wrong. 

Edited by dyst
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Can someone break it down to me as if I live under a rock please.. in a roundabout way what was Jason saying in that tweet?

It's pretty easy to see that Jason is trying to delegitimize the BLM movement, calling it political more than an actual movement for change. Then you have JDR basically endorsing what Jason said. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'm shocked someone almost 60 years old could be this tone deaf.

More than likely, he just doesn't care.

I think he's really unaware. On it's face, Whitlock makes a good point: Why are we focusing on the half-dozen when there is a larger issue at work? But, as we all know, Whitlock is full of ****. BLM is a movement for the larger issue at work. And I generally don't give a rats ass about social/political issues.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think he's really unaware. On it's face, Whitlock makes a good point: Why are we focusing on the half-dozen when there is a larger issue at work? But, as we all know, Whitlock is full of ****. BLM is a movement for the larger issue at work. And I generally don't give a rats ass about social/political issues.

I don't think Whitlock makes a good point at all. The reason why people are focusing on a half-dozen is because it's difficult to focus on the hundred/thousand others that have suffered. People like Whitlock and JDR act as if they just woke up from a coma, when these people have been crying in pain for decades/centuries. This didn't just pop up in 2020, it has been building up forever basically. Tone deaf or blind, I don't know what they are but if it doesn't get resolved it will only boil up even more and then these very two people will still act surprised. It's really not that difficult to understand the motive of the movement, but people like JDR are just trying to twist the message. 

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

I don't think Whitlock makes a good point at all.

Neither do I--it misses the point. But to the unaware/ignorant, it would resonate. He's using the populist "needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" argument that is hollow in this instance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Neither do I--it misses the point. But to the unaware/ignorant, it would resonate. He's using the populist "needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" argument that is hollow in this instance.

100% agree with you. I wasn't necessarily saying you thought otherwise. Just people like JDR really frustrate me. All of sudden these people care about "all lives", when they know damn well BLM is not saying all lives don't matter. He is not unaware nor ignorant. As @Brave on the Warpath said, this seems more like he knows exactly what he is saying and implying.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

100% agree with you. I wasn't necessarily saying you thought otherwise. Just people like JDR really frustrate me. All of sudden these people care about "all lives", when they know damn well BLM is not saying all lives don't matter. He is not unaware nor ignorant. As @Brave on the Warpath said, this seems more like he knows exactly what he is saying and implying.

I don't know if he's mean-spirited or just ignorant. I hope it's the latter. I'm more concerned about him getting off the field on 3rd down.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I don't know if he's mean-spirited or just ignorant. I hope it's the latter. I'm more concerned about him getting off the field on 3rd down.

These type of people are highly intelligent when it comes to tragedies like 9/11, The Boston Marathon, the Arab Spring cause etc. Then suddenly become 'ignorant' when it has to do with Native Americans, BLM etc. Crazy how that works. It's like a switch that just turns off for them.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1