Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

What do you guys think of the time line?

I think what happend. Ron heard that Carolina was going to fire the two guys. He then got a deal in place and fired two guys to make space for them. 

Now the qeustion is. With what terms did they get fired? If we did something fishy like fire them because of Corona reasons (don't know if US has rules for that) to get away cheap and then couple of days later hire new guys... THAT'S PRETTY SAD!

Look. I just don't believe Santos & Man did something non football related wrong to get fired. The time line with two Carolina guys getting fired and scooped up is just to perfect. 

If we did fishy stuff then for me the Rivera era is already cracking. He preaches a high standard. Actions speak louder then words. 

But all speculation! Don't know anything more. 

Edited by wilco_holland

1 minute ago, actorguy1 said:

I'm going to guess that Santos/Mann hid details about player injuries and or had something to do with players getting treated poorly. Bad news but not enough to get a stiff penalty. Totally just trying an educated guess.

That would be a massive punishment if true. Especially after the Trent fiasco.

With everyone saying it's sad and depressing, not something to instigate anger, my speculation is that someone or their relative is very ill with a disease of one sort or another, possibly even Covid. Not to get too dark, but it could be whoever has it is in the late stages already and the media has agreed not to cause more hardship by publishing it in their last moments. I can't think of any other explanation where so many media outlets would be hinting at something being announced soon. Possibly Jay Glazer's "big report" several months ago has made them a bit more thoughtful of how and when they break a story.

4 minutes ago, redskindan07 said:

Maybe Dan has been creeping and the league is taking the team away 😛

How in the **** would that be “sad” or “depressing” or “bad” or “ugly” or “not pretty” (media’s words) 😂

1 minute ago, jsteelz said:

It’s a Washington Post piece that’s going to reveal the racism and sexism in the organization.. Hello ES . How R U ?!?! 

Are you saying that’s actually what it is? Or is that a guess?

4 minutes ago, jsteelz said:

It’s a Washington Post piece that’s going to reveal the racism and sexism in the organization.. Hello ES . How R U ?!?! 

There have been many opinions about your insider info. Looks like it's time to put it to the test.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Are you saying that’s actually what it is? Or is that a guess?

If I remember the Twitter names correctly, jsteelz is one of the people on Twitter who weighs in on various rumors about the team. Can't say I've seen him on ES before though.

Edited by NickyJ

52 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I think its definitely Kyle Smith or Jack Del Rio getting fired for stuff unrelated to football.

LOL except people have already said that whatever the sad news is, is about santos and Mann. Nothing to do with any coaches or players. 

people need to start reading before making guesses. Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

If I remember the Twitter names correctly, jsteelz is one of the people on Twitter who weighs in on various rumors about the team. Can't say I've seen him on ES before though.

This is what im thinking as well..name looked familiar..its from tweets here n there.