Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

LOL except people have already said that whatever the sad news is, is about santos and Mann. Nothing to do with any coaches or players. 

I think you’re losing track of how many pieces of sad news there potentially are :ols:

13 minutes ago, jsteelz said:

It’s a Washington Post piece that’s going to reveal the racism and sexism in the organization.. Hello ES . How R U ?!?! 

Rivera comes in and we get some more women in the workplace.  A fulltime coach and a coaching intern that I know of.  Maybe the sexism is from guys like Santos/Mann who couldn't cope with the change?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I think you’re losing track of how many pieces of sad news there potentially are :ols:

The piece of sad news that the media has been talking about since Sunday night is Alex Santos/Richard Mann, and them being fired for non-football related reasons. Yet people on here keep guessing “Rivera being fired??? Kyle Smith being fired??? Something about Alex Smith??? JDR being fired???”. Are any of those names ALEX SANTOS or RICHARD MANN? No? Then no, it is not about any of those other names people have been spewing around 

I’m just a guy. It’s not my place to report it. People are gathering enough info to put out. It has to do with the firings and it’s not good. Things that seem to have been allowed/turned away from have been exposed. I don’t know why it isn’t out yet though. Legal reasons?

If it is that (what I posted above), the only reason I can think of for nobody reporting or leaking it is professional courtesy?

Edited by Califan007

Actually now that I think about it, it was racism and sexual harassment that got former Panther owner Jerry Richardson booted from the league and forced to sell the team. I wonder what Ron uncovered during his short time here?

Edited by redskindan07
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

God please let this fall squarely on Dan Snyder's lap and he gets the Richardson/Sterling treatment.

Won't lie. I was thinking the same thing. Something that forces him out. Flip side, I don't want to hear about something that is super racist, or about sexual abuse, or Any Given Sunday style drugs to keep guys on the field. 2020 has been awful enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Won't lie. I was thinking the same thing. Something that forces him out. Flip side, I don't want to hear about something that is super racist, or about sexual abuse, or Any Given Sunday style drugs to keep guys on the field. 2020 has been awful enough.

...I'm willing to make sacrifices...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

So, are the media keeping quiet because it's eventually going to come out as an expose on SI or the WP?

Guessing someone has been working on a piece for a while and was going to have an exclusive so everyone has kept their mouth shut.

• Like 1

You know, the worse whatever this story is, the more pressure falls on Snyder.

Maybe its just Billy Mumphrey style ****-eyed optimism, but I think the chances of us seeing a new owner in the not too distant future is quickly rising.

On the other hand, deoending on how bad this actually is, they may have to earn back my fandom.  

ETA- oh good, profanity filter gobbled up my Seinfeld reference.

Edited by 86 Snyder
  • Like 1