Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

8 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Thoughts with coach 🙏 

Sad news :( praying for coach and his family 

also…..found two jerks in the comments, 1 said “poorly worded as usual” (what was poorly written, first off, and second, not the time!!!) and another comment said “what does this mean for the ravens”.

Why are people jerks? (Yes I’m aware that’s not the point here, but still drives me crazy seeing that)

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sad news :( praying for coach and his family 

also…..found two jerks in the comments, 1 said “poorly worded as usual” (what was poorly written, first off, and second, not the time!!!) and another comment said “what does this mean for the ravens”.

Why are people jerks? (Yes I’m aware that’s not the point here, but still drives me crazy seeing that)

Social media mate, loaded with complete freaks

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Not to mention sabotaging the value of Trent Williams--when Allen had a 1st round pick on the table for him. He was more interested in being a dick then getting good value.

And all those Dick moves had to be Bruce. No chance at all that a self defeating move like that would be something Doofus Dan would do. He's so above that kind of stuff, AMIRITE? 

Spoiler

:rofl89:

It's so ****ing funny that people are still buying the "Bruce is the Devil" stories that they only told themselves

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

And all those Dick moves had to be Bruce. No chance at all that a self defeating move like that would be something Doofus Dan would do. He's so above that kind of stuff, AMIRITE? 

Hide contents

It's so ****ing funny that people are still buying the "Bruce is the Devil" stories that they only told themselves

As evidenced by the leaked emails, I think it’s safe to say that Bruce isn’t the most swell guy in his own right.  Those two together made for what we have now.

• Like 2

NFL insider Jay Glazer says that Daniel Snyder is the "problem" in Washington and he says that his sources around the league are beginning to bail on the Commanders owner.

Glazer said this while speaking on "The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz" late last week when he was asked about his recent interview with Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, who recently said there is "merit" to consider removing Snyder as an owner.

"Other sources that I've talked to who used to say, 'Nah, nothings really gonna happen,' or kinda getting Dan's back, those sources are bailing," Glazer told The Le Batard Show. "The same people I talked to in the past who didn't think anything was gonna happen are or warranted or anything like that, they are all bailing and are now speaking to me off the record in the same way that Jim Irsay was speaking to me on the record."

Glazer added he spoke to one of his sources if the owners do vote to remove Snyder what would happen after, and the source said, they would "assume Dan would sue."

"So I don't think that there's gonna be just a clear path to this," he said of Snyder's removal. "I think they're all hoping that at one point [Snyder] just says, 'Alright, I don't wanna be... I don't just wanna sit here and be hated all the time and I can make a pretty penny off this sale.'

"But Dan is the problem in Washington. Like the culture there, it starts at the top, no matter what it starts at the top. And he's never looked inside himself and said, 'Man why have I not won a playoff game in 17 years?' You gotta look inside yourself and he's never done that."

A new owner would be able to ride into Washington on "their white horse," Glazer said, and would be able to save a fledgling franchise.

I recall Glazer in the past saying nothing to see here about Dan being in danger so I take some stock in this movement.  The only movement that would give me more optimism is @Voice_of_Reason saying you know what i do want these negative articles to continue -- once that goes down i think we might be close? :ols:

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3