Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

DRny0ZVW4AA0s9w.jpg

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/02/stadium-effort-may-have-forced-daniel-snyders-hand/

Here’s one theory, from someone who routinely moves in league circles. A new owner will likely be handed the site of RFK Stadium for the construction of a state-of-the-art facility in D.C. Snyder, on the other hand, has no chance of getting anything done. No public official, from either side of the aisle, will want to deal with him.

There likely will be more than a few suitors. From Jeff Bezos (who didn’t try to buy the Broncos) to Josh Harris (who did, and who would have paid $5 billion for it) to Matt Ishbia (who also did) to various private equity/hedge fund billionaires who aren’t widely known. (Remember, private equity/hedge fund billionaires, the only thing better than being rich and famous is being rich.)

Regardless, and as the source said, there will be “no shortage” of bidders for the Commanders. That’s very good news for Commanders fans who very much want there to be a shortage of Snyders, as soon as possible.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not that Bezos is a saint but at least I'd have absolute confidence, that he would put people in charge that are capable. I think he would also take a modern, data-driven approach to the NFL and he'd built facilities that make people want to work here. So all of the things Snyder has no clue about.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

How soon after Bezos buys the team will there be Amazon workplace investigations?  

There’s nothing you can say today to rain on our damn parade sir.  

Sure, Amazon drivers poop in pickle jars because they can’t get a break, but Amazon was built from the ground up to the monstrosity it is today because Bezos has more business acumen in his fingernail clippings than exists in the entire Snyder family tree.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

There’s nothing you can say today to rain on our damn parade sir.  

Sure, Amazon drivers poop in pickle jars because they can’t get a break, but Amazon was built from the ground up to the monstrosity it is today because Bezos has more business acumen in his fingernail clippings than exists in the entire Snyder family tree.

Ok, great.   I'm glad you're happy.    Can we now get behind the team starting this Sunday?   

Do yall realize that we are ONE step closer to possibly becoming a place that young up and coming or established head coaches and GMs might want to come to? Or big time free agents to fill gaps in positions of need that we haven't been able to get for so long because of Dan.  Just imagine not being joke to the national media,  and actually respected.  We're about to experience something that we haven't felt since the early 90s.  

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Not that Bezos is a saint but at least I'd have absolute confidence, that he would put people in charge that are capable. I think he would also take a modern, data-driven approach to the NFL and he'd built facilities that make people want to work here. So all of the things Snyder has no clue about.

Have you read any stories about worker morale at any current Amazon facilities? I don't think he would be the one to look to for fixing a broken work environment.

I don't even care who the new owner is. Anyone would be better than Snyder.

Just now, Idaho fan said:

The fact the story is now at the top of the nfl.com website AND lists out many of Dan's problems says to me that this will be a complete sell.  The Snyder reign is coming to an end.  We have been waiting for this for 25+ years.  

YES!

Yep. Its gonna be a complete sell. You don't promote it like this just for minority share sales.

It'll take some time though. Probably by the 2024 season.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, repo_4 said:

Have you read any stories about worker morale at any current Amazon facilities? I don't think he would be the one to look to for fixing a broken work environment.

Yes, I have. Like I said, he ain't no saint, not even close. But an NFL franchise is in the public eye weekly. Look at the facilities Jerry Joney built for Dallas. You think Bezos wouldn't built something comparable or even bigger? He ain't making our coaches **** in jars...

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, what are ya wasting time here for, do some snooping around!! Go on! Get! And don’t come back until you have some information! 

that side of my brain doesnt function... only side currently working is the creative side of brain.

14 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Ok, great.   I'm glad you're happy.    Can we now get behind the team starting this Sunday?   

There's another thread for that.  Go there.

1 minute ago, slinky said:

that side of my brain doesnt function... only side currently working is the creative side of brain.

You're microdosing now, aren't you?

• Haha 3