Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I am really optimistic. I don't think anyone is interested in becoming a minority owner with Snyder. That would be true irrespective of the recent events but at this point with all the things happening, all the investigations, etc. no one would do that. So this has to be for the entire team.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzksCOERDEOdwS01heS5

**** that, no calming down.  THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR

2 minutes ago, Panninho said:

I am really optimistic. I don't think anyone is interested in becoming a minority owner with Snyder. That would be true irrespective of the recent events but at this point with all the things happening, all the investigations, etc. no one would do that. So this has to be for the entire team.

Yeah, I think Dan was in NYC the other day, (Snyder's Yacht Tracker on twitter is a great follow, it monitors where his yacht and his plane goes) and I think he might have got a whiff of what's in the MJW report.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Panninho said:

It says they are exploring all options, including for the entire team. If they are at this point they are not going to get anyone interested in a minority stake.

If they were only considering minority stakes, they would say they're only considering minority stakes.  

• Like 2

Just now, Redskins 2021 said:

Figure Snyder tries to keep 10 precent of the team. We still have someone diffrent running the team.

I’d rather Snyder own 0 (ZERO, big fat goose egg, donut hole!!) % of the team :) I don’t want there to be ANY chance he can ruin this team further. **** him.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Omg, I’m on a freaking team meeting on Teams with the camera in trying to absorb this, and I have to pretend to be laugh attention…

You can’t even type the word you’re trying to use, I have no doubt you’re not paying attention on that meeting :P 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

party-lets-party.gif

25 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, I think Dan was in NYC the other day, (Snyder's Yacht Tracker on twitter is a great follow, it monitors where his yacht and his plane goes) and I think he might have got a whiff of what's in the MJW report.  

Are they tracking Jeff Bezos too?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

If it ends up just being selling off minority shares Im going to cry.

I think if that was the case, the statement from the team would have specifically said so. Given how defiant Snyder has been through those statements recently he wouldn’t miss the opportunity to clarify imo.