Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It'll be interesting. He is one of the most respected OL coaches in the NFL and worked for Andy Reid for a number of years and then Reid's disciples like Harbaugh and Nagy. I hope he can coach TEs well too and I bet he can. I used to live in Philly when they named him DC despite him not having any experience coaching defense at the time - the guy was whipping boy #1 on WIP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, method man said:

I used to live in Philly when they named him DC despite him not having any experience coaching defense at the time - the guy was whipping boy #1 on WIP

Was he the guy that tried to run that Wide 9 defense or am I thinking of another WIP whipping boy?

9 hours ago, TK said:

Was he the guy that tried to run that Wide 9 defense or am I thinking of another WIP whipping boy?

I thought that was Jim Schwartz.

8 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Eagles fired Sean McDermott

You mean other teams do that too? Get right out of town! Next thing you're going to say is someone fired Andy Reid!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yeah, his job is to make them money.  They are making money.  Done.

Maybe Goodell/owners will realize that they will make more money with another owner without the toxicity ?

Edited by FrFan
  • Thanks 1

Would love a beat writer with some courage to ask Doug how he would justify, to the fans, why they should be supporting Snyder and this organization, if he is a man of principle that cares about these sorts of scandals and sees supporting them as indicative of one’s character. 

He’s been a Snyder stooge for going on eight years now. In fact he’s one of the few execs to survive the latest purge, who at the least stood by while that work culture ran rampant around him. What do you think, Doug? 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

9 hours ago, Conn said:

Would love a beat writer with some courage to ask Doug how he would justify, to the fans, why they should be supporting Snyder and this organization, if he is a man of principle that cares about these sorts of scandals and sees supporting them as indicative of one’s character. 

He’s been a Snyder stooge for going on eight years now. In fact he’s one of the few execs to survive the latest purge, who at the least stood by while that work culture ran rampant around him. What do you think, Doug? 

Exactly my thoughts when I read that Tweet.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Conn said:

I totally get what you're saying, but you know the answer will be the standard "I can't comment on what I haven't experienced, all I've seen is a great man who does <insert great things here>".  That's the standard response for anyone who sits idly by and watches a bad person be bad, but says nothing because they are reaping rewards from the bad person.

• Like 3