Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

Are y'all STILL doin this?

Seriously?

Tell ya what, if you have that much energy to spare why dontcha come by and help with the spring cleanup on my yard?  😆

As I said I was ready to move on but as long as this SOB continues to lie I'll call his ass out.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

As I said I was ready to move on but as long as this SOB continues to lie I'll call his ass out.  

Hey, DGF, sometimes it's better to just let it go and call it a day. It'll save you some stress in an already too stressful world. Just my 2 pennies. 

HTTR!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Hey, DGF, sometimes it's better to just let it go and call it a day. It'll save you some stress in an already too stressful world. Just my 2 pennies. 

HTTR!

Oh it's not stressful, I enjoy calling a liar a liar. But yeah I said what I had to say and I'm done, don't want it to take over the thread.  Being stubborn is one thing, being dishonest is something else entirely.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I am ready to move on but I'll be damned if I'm going to allow you to lie. 

On Thursday 5:05 I  wrote:  "Honest question:  Do you not have an opinion of people like Adolph Hitler, Charles Manson or Kim Jung Un?  Where did you get that opinion?  Did you meet them? "

At 5:20 I repeated the question:  "Do you have an opinion of Adolph Hitler?  Where did you form that opinion seeing as you never met him?"

Friday at 5:08 I wrote: "Well you have an opinion on others as well. Adolph Hitler being one. How about Mother Theresa?  Pick a name any name. Where did you get that opinion if it is not from info you have read?"

So where did I ever ask your personal opinion of Adolph HItler as you claimed?

I didn't. I simply asked how that opinion was formed.  You should apologize and answer the damned question.  But we know you won't have the balls to do that.   

Bless your heart

On 4/2/2021 at 7:31 AM, LD0506 said:

Oy....

I officially regret catching up on this thread

What's wrong? You don't enjoy hearing the same guy saying, "Bro, I'm done with this thread," then posting, then saying, "Bro, I'm done with this ****," then posting, then saying, "Bro, I'm out," then posting, then saying (ad infinitum) ... 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

I just found this lol...refers to my comments about Bezos earlier:

I recognized that guy from "dude perfect" immediately because my son watches their YouTube channel 🙄. Just a bunch of rich kids that grew up and still act like overgrown kids. Bezos and Dan are cut from the same cloth IMO. The only difference is one can successfully operate a business and the other cannot. 

dan snyder's ownership is the great curse of this team and its fan base

guy has no shame to year after year ignore the near universal dislike-to-loathing that the large majority of fans appear to have for his ownership

but it seems obvious he'd rather make those millions of fans miserable (and usually hopeless) mainly to please his 'ego' and 'need' to own the team

every fresh start with dan still at the helm is like trying to care about a promising new chili recipe when you know that no matter how good it turns out there's still going to be this big rat turd in the bowl

it's a real challenge for many folks to just eat around that turd and enjoy the rest of the meal

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Great.

Can't wait until we mimic Dallas and watch him install Gerry as the new team VP in 10 years. He's already helped to handpick a doomed QB no one else had wanted so at least we can rest assured knowing that he's being groomed in accordance with the status quo.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

6 hours ago, Jumbo said:

dan snyder's ownership is the great curse of this team and its fan base

guy has no shame to year after year ignore the near universal dislike-to-loathing that the large majority of fans appear to have for his ownership

but it seems obvious he'd rather make those millions of fans miserable (and usually hopeless) mainly to please his 'ego' and 'need' to own the team

every fresh start with dan still at the helm is like trying to care about a promising new chili recipe when you know that no matter how good it turns out there's still going to be this big rat turd in the bowl

it's a real challenge for many folks to just eat around that turd and enjoy the rest of the meal

Thanks for that ****ty simile.  Not sure I'll ever unsee/think it.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2021 at 6:14 PM, BurgundyBooger said:

Great.

Can't wait until we mimic Dallas and watch him install Gerry as the new team VP in 10 years. He's already helped to handpick a doomed QB no one else had wanted so at least we can rest assured knowing that he's being groomed in accordance with the status quo.

We do already have that in the DC area with Ted Leonsis’s bozo son Zach playing a big role with the Wizards and Capitals

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Damn, as much grief as I've given the Moron that is Snyder, that evil **** has played this so well from the beginning. And what can you say about it? It's great that people like this are getting these opportunities, that seemingly good people like Jason Wright and Julie Donaldson have their roles and seem to be doing good things and creating positive buzz around the team internally ... but damn if this isn't the most transparent case I've ever seen of someone trying to cover up their own guilt and disgusting past. He must've been truly scared this time that his ownership was in serious jeopardy. Welcome, Natalie, but I don't believe Damn Spyder has changed a bit through all of this. It just sickens me that we're stuck with this POS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well,so much for that early Spring pot of chili I was planning on having this weekend. I will say that that was a fairly good simile for the situation though. Hard damn work trying to really follow this team because of that too.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

Damn, as much grief as I've given the Moron that is Snyder, that evil **** has played this so well from the beginning. And what can you say about it? It's great that people like this are getting these opportunities, that seemingly good people like Jason Wright and Julie Donaldson have their roles and seem to be doing good things and creating positive buzz around the team internally ... but damn if this isn't the most transparent case I've ever seen of someone trying to cover up their own guilt and disgusting past. He must've been truly scared this time that his ownership was in serious jeopardy. Welcome, Natalie, but I don't believe Damn Spyder has changed a bit through all of this. It just sickens me that we're stuck with this POS.  

Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL was behind this move. Didn't it come out later that the La Femina hire was forced on the Skins, only for Danny Boy to screw it up and fire the guy after a few months?

While I think diversity is an admirable goal, the fact that all of these hires have only happened since Snyder got in trouble smells like the hands of Goodell. Why is the NFL so eager to bend over backwards to help Snyder in the first place??

Wonder if the NFL will get involved after Danny Boy fires some of these folks? Which he eventually will, once everything dies down...and it sounds like it will, as no one in the media seems interested in interviewing the former minority owners or people that were hurt by Snyder's boorishness. Oh, and all the cheerleaders lost their jobs...

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL was behind this move. Didn't it come out later that the La Femina hire was forced on the Skins, only for Danny Boy to screw it up and fire the guy after a few months?

While I think diversity is an admirable goal, the fact that all of these hires have only happened since Snyder got in trouble smells like the hands of Goodell. Why is the NFL so eager to bend over backwards to help Snyder in the first place??

Wonder if the NFL will get involved after Danny Boy fires some of these folks? Which he eventually will, once everything dies down...and it sounds like it will, as no one in the media seems interested in interviewing the former minority owners or people that were hurt by Snyder's boorishness. Oh, and all the cheerleaders lost their jobs...

I think he'll be good as gold for a couple years from a behavioral perspective, but have no doubt that he'll return to his old ways once he feels comfortable again. 

The fact that there continues to be radio silence on the Wilkinson report is so frustrating. I fully believe it was leaked to the Junkies because they knew it would be buried. Hopefully more people start demanding it be made public or at least addressed by Don Goodell. But yes, why they are so eager to help someone like Danny is mind-boggling. Only assumption I can make is the one that's been said many times: no one wants to set a precedent, and it's a "there but for the grace of Crom go I" kind of thing. 

The fact that the video issue never went to court pretty much guaranteed he'd escape all this. And whatever happened to Gloria Allred? She got involved, made a ton of noise for a day or two and then totally disappeared. Have to assume the cheerleaders she represented settled as well. That settling basically secured Snyder as owner and gave him the ability to continue to deny all of this ... or in his case, not even address it. Sickening. 

51 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I think he'll be good as gold for a couple years from a behavioral perspective, but have no doubt that he'll return to his old ways once he feels comfortable again. 

The fact that there continues to be radio silence on the Wilkinson report is so frustrating. I fully believe it was leaked to the Junkies because they knew it would be buried. Hopefully more people start demanding it be made public or at least addressed by Don Goodell. But yes, why they are so eager to help someone like Danny is mind-boggling. Only assumption I can make is the one that's been said many times: no one wants to set a precedent, and it's a "there but for the grace of Crom go I" kind of thing. 

The fact that the video issue never went to court pretty much guaranteed he'd escape all this. And whatever happened to Gloria Allred? She got involved, made a ton of noise for a day or two and then totally disappeared. Have to assume the cheerleaders she represented settled as well. That settling basically secured Snyder as owner and gave him the ability to continue to deny all of this ... or in his case, not even address it. Sickening. 

Right?  Like it's such an insanely powerful nail in the coffin.  This is like a real-life equivalent of throwing a ball in the end zone to win in overtime and having it end up being a pick six.

Such seemingly-close potential for victory simply being the first step towards a resounding loss. :(