Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I can accept that these guys and girls know something and are choosing not to say, for one reason or another  But I dont accept that they're completely in the dark.  

Agreed , I just dont think they can get a source to go on the record. 

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Saw something on PFT where the team is hiring someone to do a review of the organization's policies.  Not saying that PFT is reputable source, but if this leads to Snyder being gone, then the name change was a prelude to the best thing to happen this team in 20+ years.

They hired a prominent "damage control" attorney to look into "workplace misconduct." The attorney confirmed it, so it's not just rumor.

One doesn't do that unless something bad is about to surface. Doesn't necessarily lead to Snyder being ousted.

2 minutes ago, GreenFields said:

Agreed , I just dont think they can get a source to go on the record. 

They can providing they’re able to sign letters of anonymity. By law sources can’t be revealed.

Edited by PartyPosse

Anyone else also find it curious that the league or Goodell said nothing publicly about the name change?  🤔 whats going on? Lets make up sex traffic, buying refs and FBI case to sell views lol.. Im gonna laugh if this story is just about executives and coaches who are no longer there cheating on their wives. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kleese said:

I’ve gotta say, in some sick way this is re-energizing me as a fan no matter what happens. Like I will wear “surviving” all of this as a badge of honor. It reminds me of the Steve Martin quote from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles:

agreed. 

and I love Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wrecker said:

Hey that's a great new team name with burgundy and gold logo.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

Kept the colors lol

30 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

In fairness what guys dont talk about that? It matters who he was talking to about it.

There's a big difference between thinking something sexual about an attractive woman and saying something like that out loud where others can hear it, even more so when you're in a position of power over the other person. The former is likely pretty normal, the latter is a degrading, humiliating power play and is the reason we have the Me Too movement.

• Like 4

Has any team ever had this much MAJOR existential crisis kinda drama all at the same time?  The 2020 Washington Whatevers have set the new bar for shenanigans.  The only thing that woulda made it worse, would be if this season were last season and Bruce and Jay were still here.  Can you imagine if all this were going down with the name and the WP story, during a pandemic, and Bruce and Jay were in charge about to go into the season?  lol 

Edited by justice98

33 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

In fairness what guys dont talk about that? It matters who he was talking to about it.

You didn't read the tweet. It states that this woman was in the office setting and Larry Michael said out loud he "couldn't wait to bury his face in her ****," as she walked bye. Loud enough for her and another to hear. It also alleges that Larry explicitly propositioned her for sex in exchange for an appearance on TV. 

That's not just "lockerroom talk."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Unless the FBI asked them not to publish yet because it would hurt the investigation, and WaPo agreed

or, once it was put out there that other teams we floating bribes as well, the nfl stepped into the fray with a "not so fast" WaPo

3 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

You didn't read the tweet. It states that this woman was in the office setting and Larry Michael said out loud he "couldn't wait to bury his face in her ****," as she walked bye. Loud enough for her and another to hear. It also alleges that Larry explicitly propositioned her for sex in exchange for an appearance on TV. 

That's the key part.  Means that one event can be corroborated.

4 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

That's not just "lockerroom talk."

Pretty sure we were told  a few years ago that's exactly what "locker room talk" was.  lol

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Allegidly based on an un-named source on twitter quoting another un-named source.

I'm not a Larry fan, but let's not rush to judgement and convict the guy with absolutely no evidence.

Let's not act like him leaving right before this bomb isn't suspicious.