Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

41 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I have a buddy that wears a dress shirt and shorts. It's pretty common. 

So, I definitely misread this the first time I looked at it. I was thinking, ‘ok, but at the same time?’

• Haha 2

So I need an IDE hard drive to put together this one arcade board set and I can't believe I can't find one around my house.  I have multiple SATA hard drives but can't for the life of me find an IDE hard drive.  And I only need like 4 gigs max too lol.  I did not realize how hard it is to find smaller IDE hard drives other than **** like ebay.

18 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

from the article: “How often, if ever, do you wear legwear (e.g., pants, skirts, shorts, etc.)”.  

So 47% are sometimes in their underwear or nothing?  I’d die laughing if someone fell bare assed out of an office chair during a zoom meeting.  

Ive only worn basketball shorts and sweat pants since VA closed schools. 

How many points do you get for a yellow-bellied sapsucker?

Bird-watching soars amid COVID-19 as Americans head outdoors

Conner Brown, a 25-year-old law student at Stanford University, spent the early days of the pandemic following his brother as he spotted and collected characters in the Pokemon Go mobile game.

Then, Brown noticed the birds.

“I thought, ‘Why don’t I take up birding?’ It’s like real-life Pokemon Go. It’s super addicting because you can start logging them and you get a little collection. It’s really cool,” Brown said. He paused, then added, “They should really game-ify it.”

Brown, who’s living near Annapolis, Maryland, can now identify 30 different bird species. He can recognize the calls of the brown-headed cowbird and cardinal and tell male birds from females. He bought a special set of binoculars that attaches to his iPhone camera, downloaded bird identification and bird-logging apps, and is giving birding advice on Twitter.

“The world of birds is so much more vibrant and active than I’d ever realized, and once I paid attention, it just hit me in the face,” Brown said. “It’s given me a reason to get out of the house, it’s motivated me.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

13 hours ago, purbeast said:

So I need an IDE hard drive to put together this one arcade board set and I can't believe I can't find one around my house.  I have multiple SATA hard drives but can't for the life of me find an IDE hard drive.  And I only need like 4 gigs max too lol.  I did not realize how hard it is to find smaller IDE hard drives other than **** like ebay.

I've still got some IDE HDDs sitting around at my place.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:54 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Gonna shave my head and rock a mohawk.  Time to Mad Max this ****.

Well, I gotta mother ****ing mohawk now lmfao!  My wife was so against it, basically had to trick her into messing my hair up first lol.  Showed it to my mom, she wasn't happy lol.  But I just dont give a **** :D  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Well, I gotta mother ****ing mohawk now lmfao!  My wife was so against it, basically had to trick her into messing my hair up first lol.  Showed it to my mom, she wasn't happy lol.  But I just dont give a **** :D  

Pics or it didn't happen.  :)

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I need a song. Where's my #quarantuned? Feel free to pm it. I need to feel special right now. 

Ha!  It’s no fun working out these tunes when every single musician on the planet is posting stuff from their living room.

Imma let the pros handle it for now.  I’ll cook up something soon, tho.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ha!  It’s no fun working out these tunes when every single musician on the planet is posting stuff from their living room.

Imma let the pros handle it for now.  I’ll cook up something soon, tho.

Dude, you're much better than what I'm seeing. 

And you've been at it for decades. Let's fly. (I've got a few bucks, if I'm gonna earn my supper I need a good karaoke machine, help a girl. ) ✌

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

man i aborted my head with my cheap-ass beard trimmer now that i can't  (and won't) pay someone to make me look halfway presentable these days

dumbass me didn't even plan or wait to order a decent home haircut kit of some sort from amazon, just got fed up cuz i'm 6 months past my normal barber and it was distracting me with "itchy" responses on my neck and side of my face so i just hacked and slashed  parts off in voorhees fashion

(i was slacking cuz "retired:" and didn't need to  prev to virus)

• Haha 2