Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

DO NOT look at the Alex Smith leg pics on Twitter!

Damn you for posting this. Now I have to look. Damn you. 

I take it back. Once I googled it and the graphic picture warnings came up, I lost interest. We're cool again. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hersh said:

Damn you for posting this. Now I have to look. Damn you. 

I take it back. Once I googled it and the graphic picture warnings came up, I lost interest. We're cool again. 

Yeah, dude had a zombie leg. Crazy that he was able to heal without losing that bad boy.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, dude had a zombie leg. Crazy that he was able to heal without losing that bad boy.

I have zero self control and had to look it up.  Looks like his leg could start a new plague.  Gross.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I would feel grossly irresponsible as an organization letting him play again after seeing that, as if I wasn't already there I've doubled down. 

He needs to stay on quarentine when season starts, if it starts...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Ugh, paternity leave is over so now I can add my 60 hour a week job to keeping a 2 month old alive and a 4 year old from going feral. 

The flask bottle can some with, so it's not all bad....

Or do they just run it through the tap at your office? :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

I have zero self control and had to look it up.  Looks like his leg could start a new plague.  Gross.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I would feel grossly irresponsible as an organization letting him play again after seeing that, as if I wasn't already there I've doubled down. 

He needs to stay on quarentine when season starts, if it starts...

Yeah, I was skeptical at first about the "I probably should've died" stuff, but after seeing that I believe him. Damn near "Uncle Frank" territory (if you have no idea who the heck  I'm talking about, google "Uncle Frank, Hellraiser").

Money + modern science 👊

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The flask bottle can some with, so it's not all bad....

Or do they just run it through the tap at your office? :)

I mean, I’m working from home so at least I don’t have to commute. So yea, one flight of stairs to my liquor cabinet. 

I went to the ABC store last week. In VA, they have everything blocked of, so you teller the runner what you want and he takes it to the cashier. Let’s just say my dude seemed taken aback when I suggested he was going to need a cart. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not that they dont exist, but I've never met a nanny that wasn't hot, going all the way back to when I was a youngin.

My favorite one was when I was 5. She looked like the girl from "Clarissa Explains It All".

1st nanny I met was a neighbor’s when I was around 7.  She was a terrifying old woman straight out of old movie.  The sort of strict disciplinarian with rigid posture that terrorizes orphans on screen.  All of the attractive nannies I’ve seen since have never unseated that lady as my mental image for the profession.  

While we’re on the subject I’ve never understood why a wife would ever agree to hiring an attractive nanny.  I’m all for trust... but have they never heard of tempting fate?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Money + modern science 👊

= insane enough to try it again.

Seriously, I've had to try to process you being right, but someone still needs to unplug his Tesla the night before the season opener.

That's if that's not done via Skype as well.

"Put me in coach, I'm ready."

"I don't remember asking you for gatorade, dial-up. Put yourself back on mute."

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I mean, I’m working from home so at least I don’t have to commute. So yea, one flight of stairs to my liquor cabinet. 

I went to the ABC store last week. In VA, they have everything blocked of, so you teller the runner what you want and he takes it to the cashier. Let’s just say my dude seemed taken aback when I suggested he was going to need a cart. 

I've been on the west coast long enough to forget about ABC stores. How ****ing backwoods still is Virginia about alcohol? What a ****ing joke. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

6 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think that's a store-to-store thing.  I had heard that they were doing that from someone else, as well, but the ABC store I visited the other week let me stroll in and browse for my selection.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I've been on the west coast long enough to forget about ABC stores. How ****ing backwoods still is Virginia about alcohol? What a ****ing joke. 

Well we do have the option of finding a moonshiner in the backwoods, too.

• Like 4