Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

33 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

How is a 50/50 revenue split letting the employees carry all of the losses?

I would ****ing love if the owners of my company split the profits 50/50 with the worker bees. 

Revenue doesn't equal profit.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Would you be interested in attending my spelling/grammar class?

Not yours, no. :)

16 minutes ago, Yohan said:

Revenue doesn't equal profit.

I'd like it even more if they split revenues with the worker bees. 

• Like 2

Well, I have a new project.  I mentioned earlier that they were tearing down the house next door.  Today I was awoken to the sound of chainsaws as they took down a large maple tree in their yard.  I got the tree crew to cut me a 2-3 inch thick slice of the tree from near the base.  I will turn it into a table.  First step will be to stabilize the wood so that it doesn't crack as it dries out.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, China said:

Well, I have a new project.  I mentioned earlier that they were tearing down the house next door.  Today I was awoken to the sound of chainsaws as they took down a large maple tree in their yard.  I got the tree crew to cut me a 2-3 inch thick slice of the tree from near the base.  I will turn it into a table.  First step will be to stabilize the wood so that it doesn't crack as it dries out.

What did that tree ever do to you???

Let it die an honorable death, you monster

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I dunno...if I were to die I think I'd actually be quite happy in the knowledge that one of my limbs would be made into someone's furniture. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

all-my-friends-are-dead3.png

4 hours ago, China said:

Nice that you got something out of it.  Meanwhile I'm still being awoken by Jackhammers, except they're starting even earlier in the morning because I obviously have no need for sleep.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Nice that you got something out of it.  Meanwhile I'm still being awoken by Jackhammers, except they're starting even earlier in the morning because I obviously have no need for sleep.

Sorry to hear that.  Do you know how long it will go on?  I'm anticipating construction noises until they finish building the new house.

11 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Cast Away is on HBOL. Watching Tom Hanks cry out in Spanish as Wilson floated away cut me deep.

Did he say it like the guy announcing a soccer goal on Univision... Wilsoooooooooooooooooon!

• Haha 3

Thursday night quarantine:

cigars

alcohol

fire pit

music

neighbors 

****ty thing is wife found out I’m off and took off. So instead of playing golf for the first time this year I’m planting plants

yay

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

Thursday night quarantine:

cigars

alcohol

fire pit

music

neighbors 

****ty thing is wife found out I’m off and took off. So instead of playing golf for the first time this year I’m planting plants

yay

At least the weather was great today. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hersh said:

At least the weather was great today. 

Rain rolled through hard out here the last 30 minutes

but the fire survived!

9 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

I thoroughly enjoy planting things and gardening in general.  Right up there with golf and fishing.  Embrace the suck!

Landscaping is among the more rewarding work. Up there with remodeling for me. 

but I’d still rather play golf for the first time in may on a high 80’s low 90’s day :(

my 4 year old hits balls into the back yard. I got 3 acres. He was teasing me about it so I grabbed my pitching wedge and sent one 135 deep into the woods. God damnit I want to play so ****ing golf 

• Like 1