Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

Pull Off a Bank Heist in This Free Virtual Escape Room (Hurry, You Only Get 20 Minutes)

Maybe it's because we just rewatched Ben Affleck rob banks in The Town (we're running out of content here, folks), but there’s something about this quarantine that has us in the mood to break into a safe. JK, but we'll pretty much settle for any activity that doesn't involve reading the news at this point. 

Lucky for us, there’s actually a virtual escape room, Bank Heist, that allows you to do just that. Yep, Expedition Escape, located in the Greater Philadelphia area, actually took their real-life escape room and turned it into a free (!) virtual one. And it sounds pretty interesting. 

The best part (aside from it being free)? All you need is a desktop or laptop, a piece of paper, a pen and a calculator. And did we mention there’s also an optional playlist you can listen to? 

PLAY NOW

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This is one of my favorite songs, the sax solo is delicious!

Charlie Dechant , their sax player lives in Orlando. I got to see him and his wife; when John did a solo concert last year.

If you like Daryl and John's music; they plan on making one more duo album.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 4

I am finding new and patently more ridiculous ways to burn down a house, it seems. Just had a late lunch, and for some lucky reason, I decided to watch my food while I heated it in the microwave (covered by paper towel).

Damn plate started lighting up like the Delorean, then boom... flame. Probably could've concussed myself with how hard/fast I opened the door. I surmised that the plate (paper plate) must've had some kind of faint, metal shavings in it from the factory (I continuedheating the meal on another plate after rinsing it, and nothing happened). Pretty crazy

52 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I am finding new and patently more ridiculous ways to burn down a house, it seems. Just had a late lunch, and for some lucky reason, I decided to watch my food while I heated it in the microwave (covered by paper towel).

Damn plate started lighting up like the Delorean, then boom... flame. Probably could've concussed myself with how hard/fast I opened the door. I surmised that the plate (paper plate) must've had some kind of faint, metal shavings in it from the factory (I continuedheating the meal on another plate after rinsing it, and nothing happened). Pretty crazy

I feel like I need to make a PSA:

The round foil containers your Mexican or Italian food comes in is microwaveable BUT NOT THE LIDS, whether they're the plastic domes or flats. 

The owner of my restaurant brought me on the line last week to show me "something new that blew my mind".(that's what he said).

I've been in food since before he was born. He knows the owner of the Mexican place I worked in for 10 years, and I said, "They've been that way for decades, we had em at Sangria's. " 

His ego was visibly deflated. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I feel like I need to make a PSA:

The round foil containers your Mexican or Italian food comes in is microwaveable BUT NOT THE LIDS, whether they're the plastic domes or flats. 

The owner of my restaurant brought me on the line last week to show me "something new that blew my mind".(that's what he said).

I've been in food since before he was born. He knows the owner of the Mexican place I worked in for 10 years, and I said, "They've been that way for decades, we had em at Sangria's. " 

His ego was visibly deflated. 

Reminds me of those tasty pitas Wendy's used to sell decades ago. I was around 7, and, being a 7 year old, put one in the microwave without taking it out of the aluminum wrapper.

Man, that microwave was like the 4th of July lol. Everybody learns at some point.

• Haha 2

On 5/20/2020 at 4:32 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Didn't you post about your brother already doing the Pizza Box in the Oven Challenege?

At this rate we gonna see yalls house from space in about a month. :ols:

utc1e84r9ny41.png

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I almost feel bad for that kid. Pretty much guaranteed you a life of few friends and no ass

Future incel with a callused hand.

This brainwashing of kids reminds me when my mother insisted that we kids go to Sunday School, and I hated it. I became an atheist in childhood. Never believed in a sky god and attendant minions.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Haha 1