Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I got a cushion from that game still as well as a ball signed by all the players. Everyone signed it in black except for Art Monk. He was my favorite player and signed it in green across the top. These two items will always be in my possession until I die. I was 13 at the time I received these and help me love football that much more.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Aaaah, the seat cushion game.

I was there in section 541.  And yes, I tossed the cushion.

**** me runnin...I was there too.  I almost threw mine but dad grabbed my wrist.

"THESE WILL BE WORTH SOMETHING SOME DAY.  TRUST ME."

I'll tell ya what they're worth.  A million dollars worth of memories.  That day was so ****ing cool.  My uncles and their friends were surrounding us.  Section of the upper deck under the awning.  Need to ask one of em which section we were in.

Were you in a biker gang?  I might have high fived you.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I still haven't seen the clown, though lots of people say they see it.

120200265_3417231534980607_3775046531374

It's certainly not readily visible, it's hard to see.  The trick here is that the clown doesn't take up the entire dog's face, it's not like you have to look at the whole picture in a different way, like that old famous drawing of the beautiful woman and the old lady.

So the clown is down around the dogs nose, mouth and under his neck.  And it's kind of a profile, the clown is looking down.  Start with the the white spot to the left of the dogs nose.  The white part adjacent to the dog nose is the bridge of the nose, directly under that, still white, is the tip of the nose.  And the dog's left nostril makes the eye.  

The other weird part is that the eye and the mouth are the same color, black, so that makes it kinda hard to see, IMO.  So just under the tip of the nose is the middle of the mouth which curls up slightly to the right.  And I guess that could be considered an ear to the right of the dogs nose, across the other white patch on his mouth.

Took a minute for me to get it, now I can't help but see it.  

Spoiler

1781208489_ScreenShot2020-09-30at11_21_39AM.png.15d2ca740f2c1c34b012cf9e5e2473b9.png

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Today is the 60th anniversary of The Flintstones premiere.  Fond memories of the 1980s watching reruns of it with cereal in the morning. #twinkletoes

And they helped get a whole generation of kids hooked on cigarettes.

Edited by China
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Today is the 60th anniversary of The Flintstones premiere.  Fond memories of the 1980s watching reruns of it with cereal in the morning. #twinkletoes

I used to watch it on Nick at Nite. But (90's kid here), the live one with Halle Berry Rick Moranis and John Goodman left an indelible mark.

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Oooof.  Was telling someone the other day how much I don't like Chrissy Teigen, just saw that she lost her baby.  Didn't even know she was pregnant.  That's a terrible, heartbreaking thing and I feel bad.

She's really funny and honest and open. And always on Twitter. Very sad to see that happen to her and John Legend. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

She's had to deal with the qanon dip****s a lot this year. 

Yeah, but beyond that (which is almost always full of jackasses), she seemed really out of it and doped up, posting about how she was bleeding and how the docs won't like her Tweets because they might make them sad... Stuff like that.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Sad 1