Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

30 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just tried Popeyes' ghost pepper wing combo 👎. It was hot. And utterly flavorless. 

I bought this variety pack of FlatIron Pepper flakes..........

https://www.flatironpepper.com/products/the-works?variant=32076937560150&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgNeH1Myo7AIVluSzCh3sNQ8lEAQYAyABEgIsb_D_BwE

One of them is rated 750K+ scoville units :rofl89:Yeah, that one gets shelfed, don't feel like ****ting napalm and my insides out the next day.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So I just looked at that scoville chart. Are people seriously consuming **** that is 16m units? And were still conscious afterward???

The Scoville Scale isn't a perfect judge on how awful the suffering is, although its a good "climate" style predictor.

That's why Da Bomb is worse than **** that's higher on the scale, it tastes like metro station rain water.  On fire.

This dude is a certified Hall of Famer, he laughs at Da Bomb...but gets owned by the BTR here (scorpion + reaper hybrid pepper)...after pouring a hyper hot concentrate in it.

Think I time stamped this right at 9:54.

• Haha 2

Jalapeno practically runs through my veins, but hell with those Umbrella Corporation peppers. 

45 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My tastes buds must be ****ed up because I can’t taste any heat on those ghost pepper wings. 

One here must've put a little extra on there.  Coughed a bit. But it tasted like nothing at all. Like if you went to a ho hum country buffet on a Wednesday afternoon and got a plate of wings, and they tasted like a table mat. Just nothing at all.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Like if you went to a ho hum country buffet on a Wednesday afternoon and got a plate of wings, and they tasted like a table mat. Just nothing at all.

Speaking of Old Country Buffet....last time I went there was when I was like 12....this woman sat at a table across from me and was so incredibly ugly that I lost my willpower to eat

That is my random thought for the day. You're welcome.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Speaking of Old Country Buffet....last time I went there was when I was like 12....this woman sat at a table across from me and was so incredibly ugly that I lost my willpower to eat

I mean it is Old Country Buffet...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Feel like that woman is always there, at every Old Country Buffet.  The real Attack of the Clones.  Always gotta be wearing a tank top, arms looking like giant loaves of sourdough bread.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I dropped a TV on my foot yesterday, I don't think it's truly broken.  Big bump and bruise/cut on top, tho.  I can walk, just keeping ice on it.  It's gotta get into a shoe on Monday when I go to perform my civic duty.  :)

Trying to imagine Mary hustling a Samsung 80” LED.

Get well soon!

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Last night, I bought some Peanut Oil and did frozen Ore-Ida tater tots in the deep fryer, little Old Bay and Heinz ketchup.  I had forgotten how money that is.  Sometimes it’s the simple things...

One of my Dads coworkers did chili and cheese deep fried tater tots once. Way too much work for me, but goddamn, it might've been one of the best things I've ever eaten.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Last night, I bought some Peanut Oil and did frozen Ore-Ida tater tots in the deep fryer, little Old Bay and Heinz ketchup.  I had forgotten how money that is.  Sometimes it’s the simple things...

Tater tots for dinner..........are you in college?  Ok Napoleon!  

Tater Tots GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment - Find & Share on  GIPHY

Napoleon Dynamite Quotes Tater Tots. QuotesGram

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4