Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

People that disparage Taters Tots should be neutered and exiled to the most northern reaches of the Yukon.

I love tots, chili cheese tots were the bomb!  As an appetizer though.   Or a snack.  I gotta have a meal with some type of meat (chicken, beef, pork) for dinner and lunch.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I love tots, chili cheese tots were the bomb!  As an appetizer though.   Or a snack.  I gotta have a meal with some type of meat (chicken, beef, pork) for dinner and lunch.

I did a grilled cheese with local wheat, cheddar, muenster and bacon too.

#fat

• Like 1

Pretty terrifying. We did 34 miles of hiking in bear country at Yellowstone and it was a must to be strapped with Bear mace at minimum.  We saw two from far. You gotta also follow the suggestions to lower your risks. Never hike alone, Dawn and Dusk are when many predatory animals are out and about hunting, make lots of noise when on the trail. 

Have had an old ipod classic for about 15 years now. Has about 4600 songs on it. Just got a new computer, and need to transfer those songs onto it. I've done it before.

Transfer was complete. Everything nice and organized how I like it. Go to sync the ipod. Error. That's fine, I can fix I'm sure.

"Some files could not sync"

No biggy. I'll hit the sync button again and it will go through. Ehhhhhhhhhh no

Only 75 song sync'd. And it lost the file location of the other 4575 songs in my itunes library. Gone. Finito. 

See the source image

• Sad 2