Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

30 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ihop ain’t that bad bougie people. I’m low maintenance tho so what do I know. 

Last one I ate at was in Santa Barbara. Food was on point. Patio out front was kinda boujee.

California tho also has the two best Dennys I've ever eaten at. One in Santa Cruz and one in San Jose. Never eaten at the new one here in Greensboro but I'd bet its mediocre. Mainly because they built it a block away from the Waffle House. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by clietas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn if that didn't sound good though. The type of stuff where you wonder if yall just had a baby

Jan 23 : )

Ya know, I get the whole "count your blessings" or "do what you can and know when to surrender the rest upstairs" doesn't appeal to everyone, but again, sometimes I gotta convince myself of things for them to become true.  I believe this is true no matter what someone believes.  Or maybe I'm just an nauseating optimist, or I just play one on ES, or know what its like to tell that voice in my voice saying stuff that I know isn't true that I know its not true.

But you got this, and doing the right thing has a funny way of coming back around to you. Or so I heard... 

Top 30 Thumbs Up GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

BRB

Oh Dear???

Bill Murray Checking You Out & Taking Off The Shades

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Got a lot done today, including the shopping.  Now I have no idea what I want to cook. :ols:

Liquid dinner? :pint:

$148 at Walmart today, not bad.  Napped afterwards, had a nightmare about being sent home from work and defying it.  Cutting in front of my replacement, but person was keeping up with my pace (never happens).  Crazy morning coming up with people dropping their animals off for Fall Break.  Please dream, don't become reality.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

$148 at Walmart today, not bad.  Napped afterwards, had a nightmare about being sent home from work and defying it.  Cutting in front of my replacement, but person was keeping up with my pace (never happens).  Crazy morning coming up with people dropping their animals off for Fall Break.  Please dream, don't become reality.

Work dreams are the worst. 

My shopping wasn't too bad, either...$47 at Dollar General (I try to get as much there as opposed to WM Market) and $74 at WM...but I won't be needing anything for a while.  Freezer and cupboards are jam packed.  I didn't need any serious laundry or cleaning supplies.  The only thing I really blew off was OxyClean, because I don't wear work clothes that get totally stank up on a daily basis anymore.  :headbang:

• Like 1

I hear ya...I need new curtains on the front window and the sliding glass door, but I don't like packaged stuff like that...and I'm not necessarily crazy about the ones with the big-ass grommets on top, they seem to be the only kind anymore!... wtf is that about?  (They look great in my best friend's house, she has 30 gigantic windows, I have 8. :ols: )

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I hear ya...I need new curtains on the front window and the sliding glass door, but I don't like packaged stuff like that...and I'm not necessarily crazy about the ones with the big-ass grommets on top, they seem to be the only kind anymore!... wtf is that about?  (They look great in my best friend's house, she has 30 gigantic windows, I have 8. :ols: )

That reminds me, wtf happened to traditional feather dusters you can rinse and let dry?  These disposable swiffer dusters are absolutely pathetic.  Money grab.  WM, Home Depot, Lowe's.  Only ones they had were the tall ones that you could dust the top of an underground metro station with.

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That reminds me, wtf happened to traditional feather dusters you can rinse and let dry?  These disposable swiffer dusters are absolutely pathetic.  Money grab.  WM, Home Depot, Lowe's.  Only ones they had were the tall ones that you could dust the top of an underground metro station with.

Try the dollar stores.  Or an Ace Hardware.  We've got probably the biggest one in the Southeast and I swear...if they don't have it, you can't possibly need or want it.  Got my outdoor Duke thermometer there, last thing I was looking for that day, they were repairing my kerosene heater.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Hey, leave the Football talk out of the RTT.  Do you want the mods to shut it down again?

I was here when he broke in & posted it...I didn't know whether to say something snarky or just give a confused emoji...

But I desperately love his cat, so I laid low and waited. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just broke my left foot. 

You gonna be alright?

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My contract was extended to the 31st I don’t think it’s going to be extended any further. Corona has been tough on the company and they’ve ****ed up. Your boy going to get on employment and turn up. 

My company is talking about going back in to our building in November. Not liking that timeline. I might be joining you :ols: