Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Come on, train station rain water with a little cinnamon in it.😂  Dawg I didn't drink the first one I ever tried.  I pushed the glass to the side and told the bartender he could pour it out.  Years later, after trying hundreds of different beers, the Boston Lager was good.

Worst beer I ever had was the Abita Purple Haze.  It's like 7 parts raspberry seltzer water, 3 parts cough syrup.

Clearly you never had the pleasure misfortune of trying Hop'n Gator; literally a mix of beer and Gatorade.  Growing up my father started a beer can collection.  He/We drank each of the beers.  Hop'n Gator was so bad that none of us would take a second drink of it.  It's no surprise that they don't make it anymore.

3826884619_ce13db7655.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I also feel sorry for kids like that. The negative or joking comments are hurtful. They are 10-11, they don't know how to deal with that. This is an extreme case, but you move em up to an older age group and, depending on the sport, their mental and emotional development may not be in par as their older teammates.

• Like 1

Anyone here have solar?

Thinking about leasing and trying to figure out the downside of it. We met with company remotely and to get 103% of our monthly energy use (plus a tesla battery) for 25 years it would cost us $19k. 

Assuming we stay here for most of those 25 (or even 1/2), that seems like a major benefit to lock that amount of kwh in electricity at that price. 

Kraft Will Give You Free Mac & Cheese to Send to Your Friends & Family

I think we can agree 2020 has been a particularly challenging year -- considering the market crash, pandemic, and election chaos. And while we all have our own methods for coping, nothing does the trick quite like some comfort food. 

Instead of, say, flowers or a two dollar CVS card, Kraft wants you to cheer up your friends, family, significant other, or whoever by sending noods. We're talking about the mac & cheese kind, though I guess, to each their own. Through October 11, Kraft is giving away boxes of its famed cheesy noodle packs when you visit www.enjoynoods.com or tweet at @kraftmacncheese on Twitter. You can place an order to send a box directly to your recipient or score a coupon to snag a box for yourself at the grocery store.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1