Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think I know what you're talking about. I think it also got ported to Sega Genesis. The one I remember, starts you off in the Danger Room, then you go to various stages (Savage Land, "Days of Future Past" Earth, etc) and fight bosses like Sabretooth and Archangel. One of the best games I remember playing on Sega

I never played the port, but Konami was so awesome.  TMNT Arcade, The Simpsons, Turtles in Time, then X-Men.  6 players could play at the same time in 1992, on a 50 inch screen.

Think they'd need cargo ships to bring all them quarters back to the motherland.

• Like 1

Norm MacDonald successfully pulled off the legendary Andy Kaufmann schtick, where he came off as completely serious during talk shows, and the audience bought it, but he was playing everyone the whole time.

Norm's appearances on The View are what I'm talking about.  He is 100% messing with them.  Each.  Interview.

Only other person can think of who did the same thing was Crispin Glover.

Geniuses.

23 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Indeed, 'tis his works. 

I would also recommend Zaxbys. They made the Zenzation Zalad into a SANDWICH...WITH AN EGGROLL on the side. 

Get that ****. So much flava. 👍

I almost got the Zenzation, but opted for the Cajun Club and some chicken fingers w/nuclear sauce.  My first visit to a Zaxbys...pretty damn good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I almost got the Zenzation, but opted for the Cajun Club and some chicken fingers w/nuclear sauce.  My first visit to a Zaxbys...pretty damn good.

Staple of the hood. Getting in & out is a challenge, because of the corner it's on...but worth the U-turn. 

The Zenzation will blow your zzbudzz.