Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

The Italian place where I was working when covid hit moved to a closed O'Charley's just a couple of miles from where they've been since 1980...it had tons of collage pictures of all the regulars, birthday parties, some famous folks who have been in, etc.  I can't believe that they've included a picture of me in the new place, one that I had never seen before, don't know when it was taken.  I was surprised it was a decent one, I'm not the most photogenic person. 

Today was SUCH a long day.  I picked up Ms. B & we went in an hour early to help with a massive impromptu catering that carried a $400 tip.  Can't wait for that paycheck, that'll be a reason for a Longhorn or Pappadeaux dinner out.   :drooley:

• Thumb up 3

To both practice my Italian and work on my cooking skills, I watch a lot of YouTube videos from Italy on how to cook classic dishes. This in turn brings up videos of Italians trying "American" food, but it's always the crap I would never eat (i.e. Domino's or Papa John's as American pizza, Slim Jims as keto). Of course they think it's disgusting - try a Mellow Mushroom pizza or a Ted's Bison Burger.

• Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Mellow Mushroom is trash pizza.

Even trash pizza is alright. That’s the best thing about pizza, even when it’s bad it’s still alright. 

But you’re wrong. Elio’s is trash pizza. Cici’s is trash pizza. Mellow Mushroom is greasy but it’s just fine and you’re a hater. 

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

@Spaceman Spiff...Rocky marathon on Sundance channel. 

Goddammit I don’t get that channel. But you enjoy it!