Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Just saw a movie trailer of Idris Elba fighting a fully grown male lion...

So I take it that movie is 30 seconds long?

Who is approving these movie ideas...

That has to be the end of the movie, like The Grey and the wolf fight...

On 5/20/2022 at 1:29 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Alright, a question in regards to grocery store etiquette for the esteemed members of the Tailgate.  I figure if anyone would know anything about this, it would be you ****ers.

So after paying for and bagging the groceries, I typically put them back in the cart and wheel the cart outside and curb it in front of the store, usually leaning the cart against one of those concrete arches.  Then I take the grocery bags from the cart to the car, leaving the cart for anyone else who might want it or the grocery store worker who's on cart duty.

To the fiance, this makes me, like, worse than Hitler.  It's abhorrent behavior and I am a complete asshole for NOT wheeling the cart into the cart corral in the parking lot.  Leaving it on the curb in front of the store is completely unacceptable.

So what say you?  Where do you leave your grocery cart when you're done at the store?

Mark Rober is coming for you...

• Haha 1

Got The Tigger Movie on for the little ones and my dark humor self keeps snickering over the damage that can be done by replacing the T with and N every once in a while.

Then Tigger drops a bomb about how Tiggers are typically late for ****, and I realize Disney might be ahead of me...🤔😒

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Got The Tigger Movie on for the little ones and my dark humor self keeps snickering over the damage that can be done by replacing the T with and N every once in a while.

Then Tigger drops a bomb about how Tiggers are typically late for ****, and I realize Disney might be ahead of me...🤔😒

I don't get it...if you replace the "T" in "Tigger" with an "N" it doesn't spell "girlfriend".

• Haha 3