Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Just met Norman Chad for the third time in my life. I obviously spend a lot of time in cards rooms lol ♠️ We chopped it up about what a horrible owner Snyder is and the Orioles. He's older than me and said he was a Senators fan lol.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Anyone getting Hamilton tickets at the Kennedy Center for August - October? Curious which price range seats are the best bang for the buck. Cheapest is $59 but I'm guessing you don't wanna sit that far back.

How much of original cast is left?  Didn't know they was coming back again, considering now, but don't want to sit too close that can't appreciate the scale of the moving stage scenes.

Facebook is stupid. So, last week, there was a post that was a Zach Wilson cougar hunter joke. Somebody asked what that’s about, so I replied with “Zach Wilson slept with his moms best friend”

Today, Facebook decided they have some issue with that comment, so I can’t post or comment for two days….screw you zuckerburg!!!!

8 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

OMG, what are you going to do for the next 2 days? 

Not posting for two days, I’m fine with in general. It’s the WHY that I have a problem with. 

How is it “against community standards” to say Zach Wilson slept with his moms best friend? It’s the fact that it’s a BS punishment that irritates me. 

22 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Blue collar hero indeed.

Capitalism bad!

8 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I think theys mostly from ticket brokers at that price. Pre-sale took 45 minutes to get in the lobby and all tgat was left at face value were nose bleeds behind the stage for $80. 🙄

Ticketmaster “dynamic pricing”.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Oh great, now some wookie is gonna mansplain capitalism to me.

the-simpsons-monopoly-man.gif

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect those prices will be 80% off day of when people are sitting on thousands of unsold reseller tix.

Possibly. Most likely all the floors n lower level tix will still be pricey. Doubt it'll be like a west coast Phish show where I can show up n get tix for $20. 😏

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, Destino said:

So funny story, my wife was hospitalized over the weekend (appendix, this ain’t the funny bit) and I swear, she got a car warranty sales call on the damned hospital phone in her room.  You can’t even answer the hospital phone now!  

the future is stupid.

FCC orders phone companies to block auto warranty robocalls

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) announced on Thursday it has ordered phone companies to block any traffic regarding known robocall scams marketing auto warranties from a specific operation which was said to be responsible for more than eight billion calls since 2018.  

The robocalls originated from Roy Cox, Jr., Aaron Michael Jones, their Sumco Panama companies and international associates, according to the FCC. 

"Building on FCC action earlier this month, all U.S. voice service providers must now take all necessary steps to avoid carrying this robocall traffic," an FCC news release said.  

Many of the robocalls included prerecorded messages which encouraged consumers to speak with someone about extending or reinstating their auto warranty.  

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

Hot Enough For Ya Day – July 23, 2022

Summer is slowly reaching its peak, and so is everyone’s patience with the weather. Hot Enough For Ya Day, celebrated on July 23, is a way to make light of the balmy and muggy heat. 

It is uncertain as to who or when the first Hot Enough For Ya Day was started, but one thing is clear: Someone somewhere was quite fed up with the hot weather that they went around asking people “Hot enough for ya?” for the fun of it. 

So, you are stuck at home due to the weather, and you don’t feel like doing anything? Don’t worry because National Today has got your back! You can start your day with things that will cool you down. 

Click on the link for more