Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

If I could spend a weekend with someone on here, it would definitely be Captain Wiggles. He laughs at everything. If I was a comedian and I needed to pay someone to laugh at my shows, he would be the person. Of course, if I was a comedian that had to pay for laughs, then I should just find a different career. 

I mean, if you can afford to pay for laughs you must be earning…

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I mean, if you can afford to pay for laughs you must be earning…

I don’t know, a lot of people will go into massive debt trying to “make it.” If this is a tactic, then I would think it is a pretty poor one. Of course, this could be the reason why I haven’t made a ton of money in my life.

I was told growing up that you have to spend money to make money by people who complain about money constantly.

So maybe:

Step 1: Hire Captain Wiggles to follow me around and laugh.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Profit

This is the secret to becoming successful.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I don’t know, a lot of people will go into massive debt trying to “make it.” If this is a tactic, then I would think it is a pretty poor one. Of course, this could be the reason why I haven’t made a ton of money in my life.

I was told growing up that you have to spend money to make money by people who complain about money constantly.

So maybe:

Step 1: Hire Captain Wiggles to follow me around and laugh.

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Profit

This is the secret to becoming successful.

I think if your going to pay anyone to laugh at you it should be me… 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

This is an unfortunate part about success. Having starting capital really is a must. 

Another is being able to hire the right people for the job. Which isn't so easy here. Lotta goldbrickers out there.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think if your going to pay anyone to laugh at you it should be me… 

How many laughs and Super Dupers have you administered this year? I feel like you are below average. The man I would hire has probably the best post to laugh ratio on the internet. 

in fact, you don’t even reach a Califan LOL. Sorry. But, chin up. You can be anything you want be if you try hard enough and pull yourself up by the bootstraps. 😀

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

How many laughs and Super Dupers have you administered this year? I feel like you are below average. The man I would hire has probably the best post to laugh ratio on the internet. 

Rarity makes something more valuable.  I ain’t giving no free laughs to some scrub.

29 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

This is an unfortunate part about success. Having starting capital really is a must. 

Another is being able to hire the right people for the job. Which isn't so easy here. Lotta goldbrickers out there.

The truth is, you don’t have spend money to make money. That’s for fools. You have to make money to spend money, that is for sure.

• Haha 2

Damn! RIP Mr. Norman

LONDON — Monty Norman, a British composer who wrote the theme tune for the James Bond films, has died. He was 94.

A statement posted Monday on Norman's official website said: "It is with sadness we share the news that Monty Norman died on 11th July 2022 after a short illness."

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/12/1110988857/monty-norman-the-composer-of-the-james-bond-theme-dies-at-94

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Those charges were dropped, sir.

As charges typically are for the rich and famous.  I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that "The Boss" wasn't willing to accept a penalty that a working-class person - the very type of people he claims to be a champion for- would have received.  

15 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Who on here was planning a trip to Brussels this summer? I just got back last week and can share some tips

I went back in May as part of my Euro trip for two nights. Spent one of the days in Bruges though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

As charges typically are for the rich and famous.  I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that "The Boss" wasn't willing to accept a penalty that a working-class person - the very type of people he claims to be a champion for- would have received.  

How can someone accept a penalty for dropped charges?

And “rich and famous” people get thumped in court all the time.  As the forums resident #1 source for all things Jussie, you should know that better than anyone.

• Confused 1