Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

9 minutes ago, Hooper said:

New study in Time shows that almost every hospitalized patient had some form of an underlying condition. Diabetes and obesity are two huge factors, so that's not great for America, but big picture it is good news overall.

What percentage of America has "some form of underlying condition" (using the same criteria that you're using)?  

Yes, some 'natural' stuff, if taken/administered properly, in higher doses, may not directly or immediately cause death.

You know what the leading cause of death is?" Life   hahaha

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

Awesome! I'm envious of small business owners who have the luxury of dividing 2 shifts among 10 people (staffers) for 5 customers each day!

• Haha 4

Just now, Die Hard said:

Yes, some 'natural' stuff, if taken/administered properly, in higher doses, may not directly or immediately cause death.

True that. I forgot about water and felt stupid as a Bio major (I know water can kill you) I should have clarified about the side effects but at least they are not like what a medicine can cause when you take too much. Like Advil will cause ulcers.  

I should have said that I have taken up to 8 a day with no side effects to ME only. Everyone's digestive system is not the same. 

• Like 1

That's why you have to try to get your vitamins from your food, not supplements. It's hard. 

One big glass of apple juice is 120% of daily C. A big glass of V-8 (with or without vodka) gives you a lot of other things. Add 1 banana & some version of yogurt (for probiotic cultures). That's pretty much what is necessary, according to my hospital dietitian.

She literally helped keep me alive last year. I'll follow her advice. (I still take a women's senior multi, iron, & turmeric. ) But everything else comes somewhat naturally. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Awesome! I'm envious of small business owners who have the luxury of dividing 2 shifts among 10 people (staffers) for 5 customers each day!

So you are saying they usually just serve ten people with that staff?

4 minutes ago, twa said:

So you are saying they usually just serve ten people with that staff?

Not usually. Sheesh, keep up. 

Business owners have to open, employ all staff if they want relief funds for the time they were closed. 

You're so obtuse when it suits you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Not usually. Sheesh, keep up. 

Business owners have to open, employ all staff if they want relief funds for the time they were closed. 

You're so obtuse when it suits you. 

so they will only get forgiveness for those they keep and the others can get another job or enjoy boosted unemployment payments

again.....5 customers vs 10????

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yes. You're smart enough to figure it out. 

yeah, I figured out a restaurant with that staff isn't surviving pre virus on 10 customers a day 🤗 

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Whatever it is, it won’t be enough.  Restaurants run tight margins already.  I have friends that are watching their dreams die right before their very eyes and they don’t think reopening is going to save them.

at least they are alive....right?

• Like 1

Anyone watching this idiot's press conference? Apparently, UV light helps kill the virus...so the president said they should see "if you can shine a light inside the body to kill the virus". He then said this is a job for "medical doctors", so I guess Bill Cosby won't be called upon. I wonder if Doc Antle has been called yet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Anyone watching this idiot's press conference? Apparently, UV light helps kill the virus...so the president said they should see "if you can shine a light inside the body to kill the virus". He then said this is a job for "medical doctors", so I guess Bill Cosby won't be called upon. I wonder if Doc Antle has been called yet...

Black Light baby!  I'm sure people will be mad that its called black light haha

yeah, sunlight, uv light and far spectrum uv light(non cancer causing) , nothing new except that inside the body stuff 🤣

it has been used to sterilize hospitals ect for awhile