Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok I really like the play calling there it just didn’t work out. 

First down was a short pass, second was a drop by Quinn and 3rd-10 is a tough ask.

I like being more aggressive.

I’ll rephrase.  You like the play calling but the guys on the field don’t have the ability to execute.

Players should catch footballs that hit their hands. Period.  I know Haskins could help everyone by throwing perfect passes, but I have the 49ers vs. Ravens on the TV, a marquee match up of two playoff bound teams and I am seeing the same wonky passes being thrown by Jimmy G and Lamar Jackson, yet they are caught, in a rainy weather.  

my lord, we aren't that far off being competitive when you look at the small details. a touchdown on this drive would of made it 10-14, but we just can't get into the endzone.... look, we all know this is a work in progress, and I'm not going to bash Haskins, I just won't do that, because we need to develop him. but where I will speak out is the lack of support his getting. poor blocking on offense is killing us, and our tackling on defense is a joke.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Players should catch footballs that hit their hands. Period.  I know Haskins could help everyone by throwing perfect passes, but I have the 49ers vs. Ravens on the TV, a marquee match up of two playoff bound teams and I am seeing the same wonky passes being thrown by Jimmy G and Lamar Jackson, yet they are caught, in a rainy weather.  

It was a bad throw but quinn sucks!

Archived