Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

15 hours ago, Allgoodthingscometoaend said:

My IQ or common sense IQ must not be to high because every time I think this team should do something a certain way it does it the complete opposite way. 

Pretty sure that makes you a genius actually

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I am boldly predicting we see Haskins tonight. 

I do wonder, however, how many Case turnovers it will take for Callahan to yank Case.

I think he would stop throwing the ball entirely before he puts the rookie in. 

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

I am boldly predicting we see Haskins tonight. 

I do wonder, however, how many Case turnovers it will take for Callahan to yank Case.

Unless a miracle happens and we suddenly look decent to good on offense the next two games we see Haskins after the bye.

i think it takes an injury to Keenum to see him before then. Possible another shut out or multi turnover melt down tonight might trigger a change for the Bills. But after the bye is probably a good bet.

17 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Unless a miracle happens and we suddenly look decent to good on offense the next two games we see Haskins after the bye.

i think it takes an injury to Keenum to see him before then. Possible another shut out or multi turnover melt down tonight might trigger a change for the Bills. But after the bye is probably a good bet.

I think he is still injured, maybe a slight high ankle we aren't hearing about.

If he does sit because of his performance, rest assured it would be on a big stage, where we have choked for seemingly decades.

Whether intentional or not, one thing management (whether it’s coaches, FO, or both) has managed to do is drastically lower expectations regarding Haskins.  

Interestingly, while doing so has relieved pressure for when/if he does start, it’s also got people wondering if we have to use a top draft pick on a qb.  

Those mechanical issues need to be fixed immediately if Haskins is going to ever be good in this league. That INT was atrocious. His lack of vision on the check down where McLaurin was wide open was also troubling. 

So far I have yet to see a throw from Haskins that made me say, "wow that was great."

Just now, wtfskins said:

Guy looks bad but has he been getting reps with the 1’s?  Your starting QB has an ankle sprain just had a boot on.  Why isn’t Haskins getting a million reps and schooling?  Just wondering. 

Because he sucks in every way imaginable. If we could trade him for Ryan leaf now that would be a fair trade:... A ham sandwich is worth far more...

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I think the leave him in Minnesota take is a bit much, but I think it’s safe to say that “he’s not ready” is no stretch, and it’s going to take more than reps at practice to fix it.

You leave him on this team you accept incompetence and failure. You cut him and you start to turn the corner. Incompetence is not acceptable at least if you want to be better than 1-7...

Archived